Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

I know its TV, I know its edited, and I know the reason is to make the contestant look stupid, but I can't stand any of the experts/buyers that the teams pitch their products to on The Apprentice.

The dog food ones this week were dreadful miserable bastards, and make me side with the contestants and feel bad for them! 

4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I know its TV, I know its edited, and I know the reason is to make the contestant look stupid, but I can't stand any of the experts/buyers that the teams pitch their products to on The Apprentice.

The dog food ones this week were dreadful miserable bastards, and make me side with the contestants and feel bad for them! 

Oh no, I was team experts. They looked affronted that they had to sit through such a shite product, they knew people work hard to even get a foot in the door to have a meeting with them and then these berks turn up and waste everyone’s time.  Show them the contempt they deserve. 

Still, interviews next week. Watching wannabe über capitalist cunts being ripped to shreds by actual Uber capitalist cunts is joyous. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Still, interviews next week. Watching wannabe über capitalist cunts being ripped to shreds by actual Uber capitalist cunts is joyous. 

I don't know if they've ever topped Claude ripping Paul Tulip for writing a load of shit about big issue sellers not working hard enough.

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members

This week's Apprentice was the easiest task to win so we were amazed how badly both teams did. They never had to sell, budget, nothing. They literally just had to come up with a dog food that wasn't shit and go "here is my dog food that isn't shit" to Pets at Home.
You could have just put 80% prime cut beef in and called it a day but instead you had one of them make it all potatoes and gravy with not even enough mealworm to say it had proper protein in it. Abysmal.

The whole show has kind of lost its appeal for me to be honest. I was never under the impression it was any sort of real business competition but at least they would throw some perfunctory tasks that gave the impression it might be relevant. This year seems to have had the most 'design a product, pitch the product' tasks that i can recall and, while the candidates are of course a total set of twats, it feels even more set up for them to fail than ever before.

That, plus whoever's started including so many false finishes on Sugar's "you're fired" wants reining in.  

47 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

That, plus whoever's started including so many false finishes on Sugar's "you're fired" wants reining in.  

I think they’ve also added someone speaking after Lord Anal says he doesn’t want to hear anymore from you and the piano kicks in, so he can put his hand up like some evangelical preacher and pop the crowd with his “No no, I’ve said I don’t want to hear anymore”. 

At least we can still try and come up with a list of shit jokes he will make based on the task so they can all go “hahahahha lord Alan hahahaha”

Any of you started watching Married At First Sight Australia?

I’ve seen it’s just started in the UK, but I’ve been able to watch it in line with Australia, and trust me, there’s some drama coming your way if you’re watching in like with UK

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

Any of you started watching Married At First Sight Australia?

I’ve seen it’s just started in the UK, but I’ve been able to watch it in line with Australia, and trust me, there’s some drama coming your way if you’re watching in like with UK

Definitely one of my guilty pleasures. They always get a good mix of people. One of the few shows I get to watch with my wife.