Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

18 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

I think it was around episode 6 where he had any sort of speaking time and me and the Mrs looked at each other like 'Who the fuck is that?'

A spectacular hit job of an edit. He must have broke rules or got pissed up during evening beers and went on a mad one. I need to know. 

I've spent the last hour or so reading about him. Mostly because there's whole message board threads and Twitter discussions about where the fuck he came from and what he did wrong.

Sounds like it was mostly to do with pointing at cameras and talking about filming etc. But seriously they did a bloody good job of making it seem like he wasn't there at all. I thought he was going to win the whole thing if he was that good at hiding!

• Paid Members

Me and my girlfriend have been watching the Australian Traitors the past week. We knew about the Paul hit job. But we got excited any time we ever seen him. Actually surprised he got about two talking heads in the show. We like to imagine him just staring at the camera smiling the whole time and just putting them all off. 

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Browser Brady said:

Married at First Sight Uk anybody ?

Gone all in on this with the Mrs already. It will make you feel like your got a great relationship..

Anybody else watching?

Big fan of this show, and the Aus one. This season looks the usual car crash, but highly watchable show. Some well matched couples amongst them too.

44 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Big fan of this show, and the Aus one. This season looks the usual car crash, but highly watchable show. Some well matched couples amongst them too.

Georges is the unlikely anti-hero that i thought i could never see myself rooting for !!

All he wants to do is to see Peggy’s big melons whilst all she wants to do is tie him up in metaphorical knots about her non existent online adult content .

Did anyone watch the first episode of celebrity SAS who dares wins last night....I wasn't aware it was back on until I found out fucking matt Hancock was doing it and how could you pass up him being tortured and not enjoy it.

He seems genuinely fucking remorseless about what happened and tried to make out he had been scapegoated and wrongfully abused and hated which he got instantly shut down. 

Compared to how he was in I'm a celebrity he seems like he's got a slight attitude and chip on his shoulder which doesn't translate well in the first episode.

I shall continue to watch until he leaves 

16 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Did anyone watch the first episode of celebrity SAS who dares wins last night....I wasn't aware it was back on until I found out fucking matt Hancock was doing it and how could you pass up him being tortured and not enjoy it.

He seems genuinely fucking remorseless about what happened and tried to make out he had been scapegoated and wrongfully abused and hated which he got instantly shut down. 

Compared to how he was in I'm a celebrity he seems like he's got a slight attitude and chip on his shoulder which doesn't translate well in the first episode.

I shall continue to watch until he leaves 

Thank you sir. I shall also watch until he leaves ..

Why does he keep signing up the these things ? Wasnt he a millionaire before politics ?