Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

18 brand new twats in The Apprentice.

Seconds in, "I literally have competitiveness in my blood" YEEEESSSSS!!!! CUUUUUUUUUUNTS!!!!! 

I love it so much even though its the same shit every year. Virdi the biggest twat of them all, making a LOSS on a profit task in week one. Just wonderful TV, and Lord Sugar despite being a nobhead in real life, remains a great TV character, and although scripted, his little quips genuinely make me chuckle.

They're all incredibly loathsome as always and my only gripe is I have to wait a week for a new episode. 

On 2/2/2024 at 10:34 PM, SuperBacon said:

Lord Sugar despite being a nobhead in real life, remains a great TV character, and although scripted, his little quips genuinely make me chuckle.

What the fuck is wrong with you? They’re so bad even I wouldn’t touch them with Paul Peschisolido’s  it’s like a school assembly when they laugh at a teachers joke. Haha Lord Alan, Ha

The one that I despised the most was that really weird looking fucker who declared himself “Brains Body Beauty and Business”.  

Agreed on it being a superb hate watch though!

52 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Can't believe the PM didn't go on that one really. Full of shit.

I was saying how I thought it could’ve been a production decision. The guy who went was bland as fuck and the PM was such a bellend that he could make for funny TV. Obviously the pair of them wouldn’t have ever won so they kept the one who is laughable. 

• 2 weeks later...

The BBC spoiled The Apprentice this week. They ran a story on their news site this evening of how a candidate (who they named and had their picture in the thumbnail) wouldn’t be on You’re Fired due to alleged antisemitic social media posts. 

The candidate had previously made posts that were anti Zionist and the Board Of Deputies Of British Jews complained saying they were antisemitic. The candidate vehemently denied this was the case and has said they will continue to speak out about genocide. 

Edited by Keith Houchen
More context.

• Paid Members

This series of The Apprentice has been one of the funniest I can remember. The cooking stuff in the first week was brutal with the women’s team putting sweet crumble in the fishcakes instead of breadcrumbs. Then week two with the men’s team telling Innocent Smoothies to get fucked because they’re getting chocolate whether they want it or not.

Last night’s has cracked me up with the lass going “in life there are situations…like now you are fallen”. It was like a line from a Tim Robinson skit and they kept it in!
Making that bonkers game and being given a very clear path out during the pitch and turning around saying “No I am dead serious”.

The process is usually filled with bad decisions and worse ideas but this lot are real bottom of the barrel stuff. It’s making for great TV.

edit: Ah I’ve just remembered a couple more from last night.

”Once it’s been explained to you it’s self explanatory” and when they get to the petrol station “obviously there’s some bears knocking about”.

Edited by FLips

19 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

The BBC spoiled The Apprentice this week. They ran a story on their news site this evening of how a candidate (who they named and had their picture in the thumbnail) wouldn’t be on You’re Fired due to alleged antisemitic social media posts. 

The candidate had previously made posts that were anti Zionist and the Board Of Deputies Of British Jews complained saying they were antisemitic. The candidate vehemently denied this was the case and has said they will continue to speak out about genocide. 

Kind of glad I'd missed that one, as although as the task unfolded it felt like an "obvious" firing I thought the person involved was going to go a long way based on the fact before the series had started a few papers had covered stories about a candidate who'd had to undergo "sensitivity training" for the above reason and I'd thought the candidate was going to go a long way and it was future damage limitations.

1 minute ago, lanky316 said:

Kind of glad I'd missed that one, as although as the task unfolded it felt like an "obvious" firing I thought the person involved was going to go a long way based on the fact before the series had started a few papers had covered stories about a candidate who'd had to undergo "sensitivity training" for the above reason and I'd thought the candidate was going to go a long way and it was future damage limitations.

After last week, I thought they’d kept him on for comedy value, as Flips said, it’s like an ensemble comedy cast of imbeciles. As soon as he said last week he wanted to be the PM it was pretty obvious he was going, the thick evil genie looking motherfucker. 

Flo would kill you and laugh at your still quivering corpse if you disobeyed her. She’s like that terrifying one from years back who got told off for clapping back at Nick Hewer after he slagged her off in the boardroom. 

I want Sam to win purely for the fact that I really fancy her (its the Essex accent, don't shame me) and she genuinely doesn't seem like an utter moron or a horrible person.

Virdi has to be one of the densest contestants they've ever had, and that's saying something. Still a great show, it's absolutely shit.

The Apprentice. Fuck me, they’re all idiots. There’s usually a 70/30 ratio of idiots to semi competent people in previous series. That’s gone. Thick as shit, every last one of them. Not a creative idea in their heads.  To quote Señor Bacon, “CUUUUUUUUUUNTS!” But what truly baffles me from the latest cereal episode is one retailer actually liking their clearly terrible product and buying a bulk order of it. 

As for the fella who had no idea who Sugar was talking about when he referred to him as Spielberg and Scorsese…

Jaws GIF by hero0fwar

robert de niro goodfellas GIF

• Paid Members

For the first time I can remember as well one of the candidates outright said “Yeah I messed that up and take full responsibility” and it was completely ignored and someone else got sacked anyway. Wild.