Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

• Paid Members

It'll be the exact same tasks in a slightly different order. The final 5 will do their interviews and then the two finalists will have to do a fake launch of their business in the final.Ā 

• Paid Members

They're all pretty much a blur because they're so similar. The tasks are ostensibly the same, the candidates are slightly different every time though. Once a series is done I struggle to remember what's happened.Ā 

Last night's episode showed me why I'm not looking for an apprentice. Aaron really shit the bed with that task, and is lucky he didn't go. As soon as Poundshop Cornette ends up in the boardroom he'll find out that he's the EST of the dole queue because he's done next to nothing so far. It'll be shit or get off the pot time for him soon enough.Ā 

On 1/14/2022 at 2:53 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

They're all pretty much a blur because they're so similar. The tasks are ostensibly the same, the candidates are slightly different every time though. Once a series is done I struggle to remember what's happened.Ā 

Last night's episode showed me why I'm not looking for an apprentice. Aaron really shit the bed with that task, and is lucky he didn't go. As soon as Poundshop Cornette ends up in the boardroom he'll find out that he's the EST of the dole queue because he's done next to nothing so far. It'll be shit or get off the pot time for him soon enough.Ā 

Watched the task part and sales results of this weeks show and that was enough for me, for levels of ridiculousness. Design a toothbrush and App, targeted at 6-8 year olds.

Girls go into the pitch, Superdrug complains they don't like the App, the box or the toothbrush. Ahhh but this is only a prototype all of this can be changed, they said. Fair enough says Superdrug, we will order 10,000 units.

Ā 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Rossman said:

Watched the task part and sales results of this weeks show and that was enough for me, for levels of ridiculousness. Design a toothbrush and App, targeted at 6-8 year olds.

Girls go into the pitch, Superdrug complains they don't like the App, the box or the toothbrush. Ahhh but this is only a prototype all of this can be changed, they said. Fair enough says Superdrug, we will order 10,000 units.

Ā 

I think itā€™s going off if this were a real product and if they would be willing to change ideas as opposed to the Wizard one where they went ā€œthat looks like a turd can you change it?ā€

ā€noā€.

• Paid Members

I think sometimes some of the products do get a limited run in some supermarkets/stores.Ā 

Yes they do, and the profits go to charity.Ā 

https://www.realitytitbit.com/bbc/do-the-apprentice-products-get-sold-where-does-the-money-go?amp

• Paid Members

It was odd to see everybody saying they were going to miss the lady that left as she was largely anonymous from what they'd shown of her tenure on the show.Ā 

He deserved to go this week, but I'm surprised she didn't also go for being a bar owner and cocking up a drink related task. Ah well, theme's the break. Next week could be interesting.Ā 

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

Guy I work with and shared a house with for a couple of years is through to the semis on Masterchef. Ā It was great living together as we are both really keen cooks, not good for the waistline but we were constantly cooking together and coming up with dishes. I learned Ā loads about Indian cooking from him and still regularly make the aloo chaat, lamb biryani and butter chicken he taught me how to do. Heā€™s kept it very quiet as to how he does but, in my opinion, heā€™s been the stand-out so far.Ā