Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

• Paid Members

I've got a feeling Lottie & Ryan-Mark might get railroaded into being project managers next week after their behaviour this week. 

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

The costumes are very elaborate, and I like the concept, but it being an ITV "celebrity" thing can't help but think "it's not them because the producers can't afford them" whenever Rita Ora tries to suggest that Beyonce has decided to dress up as an octopus for however long the program is on.

Still, it's better than her trying to give the half the contestanta the fuck me eyes when she was a judge on The Voice. 

To be fair it's been a fairly diverse line up so far with the ones revealed and the ones that have been figured out (although one of our 'dead certs' got blown out of the water tonight). Certainly more variety and not a lot of the usual suspects for reality shows.

• Paid Members

I actually watched it with my other half tonight. Called the Daisy as soon as she opened her mouth. Got a pretty good idea who that monster and that duck are, and a sneaking  suspicion about who the Queen Bee is. Fox is a bit of a mystery, but I think I know who it might be from one of the clues. That Poundshop Rylan they've got presenting is dreadful.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I actually watched it with my other half tonight. Called the Daisy as soon as she opened her mouth. Got a pretty good idea who that monster and that duck are, and a sneaking  suspicion about who the Queen Bee is. Fox is a bit of a mystery, but I think I know who it might be from one of the clues. That Poundshop Rylan they've got presenting is dreadful.

Was shocked when the mask came off earlier, she had been one of my faves and when I saw who it was I felt so bad for her. 

I think I know who the duck is too, put guesses in spoiler tags just in case.

Duck might be 

Skin from Skunk Anansie

• Paid Members
Just now, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Was shocked when the mask came off earlier, she had been one of my faves and when I saw who it was I felt so bad for her. 

I think I know who the duck is too, put guesses in spoiler tags just in case.

Duck might be 

Reveal hidden contents

Skin from Skunk Anansie

I was surprised when the mask came off, but when she said she wanted to demonstrate how distinctive her voice was Icouldn't argue with that. I think that with the Ducka s well, especially after her rocking through Bon Jovi last week, and when she said

"everything's political"

. That's  a pretty big clue if you're familiar with her work.

Anyway, My lady and I reckon:

Monster is Ceelo Green

Queen Bee may be Nicola from off of out of Girls Aloud

Fox is Naomi Campbell (the high heel thing was a bit of a hint for me as I remember her having a tumble at a show in the 90s that got her into the papers)

I also have a feeling the hedgehog might be Alexander Armstrong.