Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

• Paid Members

I'm quite surprised Sian was that low to be honest. I thought she came accross very well, I'd have though she'd have been well clear of Freddie. 

I thought the recap show was almost a complete waste of time really, aside from showing us how they voted (which should have been done on the live show) it added nothing. Those two presenters made a bit of easy cash though didn't they? They did nearly fuck all, and were crap when they did do something. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, gmoney said:

Those two presenters made a bit of easy cash though didn't they? They did nearly fuck all, and were crap when they did do something. 

My god, 100% this. Their faces are plastered over the advertising for the show, yet they were there for the first and final shows. Rubbish!

• Paid Members

Bake Off fury was strong on my Facebook feed, there was outcry all over the shop.

I'd been working away so had to catch up, I was expecting an incident like the Baked Alaska wonderment, instead there was no drama at all.

Rahul fucked up massively, but at least he attempted the tasks, Manon didn't and baked French stuff in the two tasks.

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

It's a really interesting show. I missed the first episode, but the people I wanted to win didn't. Great idea, and looks like they all had a heck of an adventure.

The best thing about Race Across The World is the fact that every pair does that really British thing when talking to foreigners by just trying to put on a slight weird catch-all accent and slightly inflect upwards. They all sound like Stewie Griffin when he’s being patronising to Brian when they talk.

Reckon I could do this though. Trying to convince my ex to apply for the next series if they do one. 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I saw a dating programme on telly the other night called Hot Property. The guy presenting it, who went by the name 'Yung Filly' was the most loathsome cunt I've had the misfortune of encountering in a long time. I'm not big on hate watching but I was transfixed by his awfulness. An incredibly aggravating individual.