Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

• Paid Members

Big Brother nostalgia from the thread on here has given me the taste of some social experiment reality TV, so I thought I'd check out The Circle on Channel 4 tonight.

First impressions, from somebody that generally hates reality tv, I really enjoyed it. Very good concept and given the fact that nobody interacts face to face with each other and it's built around social networking, you can see why some are calling it the modern day spiritual successor to Big Brother.

I like the fact you have a guy in there attempting to catfish (and doing a damn good job of it too) and the gay guy trying too hard to play it straight. The mother is a bit of a curveball as well, when she pulls the baby card out of the bag that may well favour her. Therefore, Genelle is my early prediction to win it all.

Watching it feels like somewhere between Big Brother 1 & 2- it's so fresh that it's intriguing seeing the different strategies people are testing out to try and win. Or if you're Mitchell, just being your two-dimensional self, which probably won't get him far.

Bonus point to Dan for the quote of the night: "Hope you have fun in that...fucking hangout. You pair of dicks"

Early days, but we could have something to quench that old Big Brother thirst here that we look forward to every year. Or, it could end up being shit. One thing's for sure, it doesn't look like it'll be as fucking rancid as Love Island.

• Paid Members

It's fucking brilliant, I'm hooked. I don't know what's come over me.

Aiden running into the room looking for Kate, genuine gasp reaction from me.

Going back a few days, that moment when Mitchell met Aiden. Aiden's genuine 'schoolgirl in love' type reaction before, after and during was heartwarming, a great moment. She's a sweet girl. Unlike that cunt Sian.

The new guy, the 'psychic' that likes Nigel Farage. Fuck off.

• Awards Moderator

I’ve always avoided the reality TV threads on here but if we’re talking Apprentice and Bake Off, I’m setting up shop.

I know Apprentice is just going to be more of the same but I’ll be watching and enjoying it regardless, it’s been an autumn tradition for us for years now.

And on Bake Off, I think I have fallen completely in love with Manon. 😍

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I’ve always avoided the reality TV threads on here but if we’re talking Apprentice and Bake Off, I’m setting up shop.

I know Apprentice is just going to be more of the same but I’ll be watching and enjoying it regardless, it’s been an autumn tradition for us for years now.

And on Bake Off, I think I have fallen completely in love with Manon. 😍

Ruby for me, especially last night when she’s had her glasses on.

• Paid Members
On 9/25/2018 at 7:16 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

Dn7r-zhXUAAB7nW?format=jpg&name=medium

“and I also got my tits out in Shameless years back”

She'd have been in Nuts/Zoo the week after she got fired.