Let's discuss the idiots on Reality TV

Jazzy G

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Ā 

The clues areĀ 321 with Ted Rogers-levelĀ ridiculous, though.

I disagree. Some are but some are real spoilers

I guessed Kelis last week when they mentioned her cookbook, the Unicorn is I believe Chris Colfer from Glee has heā€™s become a best selling author, and wrote articles in an episode of Glee which Sarah Jessica Parker read (I only watched the first 2 seasons, I had to google it!) and the Fox collects teapots. As does Denise Van Outen.

• 2 weeks later...

it's aired now, so not a spoiler - It's a bit odd to think that they film right up to the mask almost coming off then fuck the audience off outside to do the actual reveal. Protects against leaks but a bit shit for the crowd.Ā It does of course give them a chance to get some make up and stuff done - or stick on some shades before the reveal. No chance Denise Van Outen spent the whole show in that outfit only to take it off an reveal impeccable hair and make up.

not his wife, he got charged with spiking a woman's drink with ecstasy (further allegations of rape didn't progress to charges) - his version was that he gave the woman the ecstasy with her knowledge, and that they had consensual 'relations'. He lost a spot as judge on the Voice - but more due to a twitter meltdown than the charges, other than that he did get off pretty much scott free.

1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Did I imagine it or did Ceelo Green admit to drugging andĀ  fucking his missus to absolutely no fall out.Ā 

Ā 

On 1/26/2020 at 9:16 AM, Keith Houchen said:

It would be fitting if rapey CeeLo was the monster.Ā 

Yeah. He pretty much said if youā€™ve shagged the night before and she is asleep the next morning, itā€™s fine to have another go without permission.Ā 

4 hours ago, Weezenal said:

Caroline Flack has died apparently.

ThisĀ wonā€™t be intentional on your part, but a thread called ā€˜Letā€™s discuss the idiots on Reality TVā€™ feels likeĀ an inappropriateĀ place to post about a suicide.Ā 

Edited by RedRooster

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Yeah I don't get the reference either.

The real origin I believe is here https://poets.org/poem/choir-invisible, but I think it was used here fromĀ a line taken from the Monty Python Dead Parrot sketch. I had to google itĀ 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Awards Moderator
2 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Yeah I don't get the reference either.

In the Monty Python ā€˜Dead Parrotā€™ sketch John Cleese mentions saidĀ parrot joining the choir invisible. Itā€™s the only place Iā€™ve heard the term but I assume itā€™s a thing rather than something Python made up!