It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Sorry, I meant posts regarding betting odds and count progress.  In relevant news, Kanye has conceded defeat.

I stopped posting news yesterday after your whine about it. Not sure why you're still being snide. 

21 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I stopped posting news yesterday after your whine about it. Not sure why you're still being snide. 

I’m pointing out that those posts have stopped now you wrongun! Ironically, this round of shitposting all started with me replying to David’s joke about live chat in MMA, then me pointing out to others the difference between discussion and live chat, so if anything once again @Davidis responsible for a few pages of pointless arguments. Now, let’s draw a line in it and leave it, there’s a good boy. 

• Moderators

Val Venis is taking it well. Absolute state of his Twitter. It's funny, looking back at all those Attitude Era pieces in Raw Magazine, or outside articles about the WWE, when they'd pull the "though they pretend to fight for a living, some of these men are very intelligent" line. Without fail, the examples they always used of the two biggest, most thoughtful geniuses always talking about politics backstage were Kane and Val Venis. Now Kane's rallying against his constituents wearing masks, and Val spends all day going on and on about weed and Bitcoin and the great Emperor Trump.

Classic Vince-land idea of what constitutes a big thinker.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Basically if you were a wrestler who read books the other wrestlers thought they were intelligent. But every wrestler touted as being really smart has been exposed as a complete dumb shit.

What about Bob Backlund? He always had his head in a book and was apparently mega-smart. Granted, he ended up a full on fruit-loop, but he was smart with it!  

• Paid Members

Ahhhh, Trump Mode.

1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

*Trump Mode* If only Kanye could get the dead mans  hologram to vote for him like Crooked Joe has been doing in all the states he is winning he would not have to concede *Trump Mode*

OIP.0C7kcqTfA_0HB9QhdcuxlAHaFv?pid=Api&d

No chance, you metal bastard.

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Val Venis is taking it well. Absolute state of his Twitter. It's funny, looking back at all those Attitude Era pieces in Raw Magazine, or outside articles about the WWE, when they'd pull the "though they pretend to fight for a living, some of these men are very intelligent" line. Without fail, the examples they always used of the two biggest, most thoughtful geniuses always talking about politics backstage were Kane and Val Venis. Now Kane's rallying against his constituents wearing masks, and Val spends all day going on and on about weed and Bitcoin and the great Emperor Trump.

A good thinker in wrestling is someone who doesnt put their blade at the side of their mouth. Its a low bar.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Astro Hollywood said:

I don't understand how you can be a "Cannabis Connoisseur" and hard GOP voter.