It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, stumobir said:

More like rats jumping ship. They could’ve spoken out against him when he admitted to sexually assaulting women, or when he condoned and emboldened white supremacy, or when he solicited foreign interference in this election, or any of the other acts that showed him to be the worst of the worst. They didn’t, they stood by him at the time because it suited their interests, now it doesn’t and they’re dropping him like a hot tamale, Trump didn’t become a facist overnight. The only thing bigger than partisan interests to these people are their own interests.

Oh I agree there's plenty trying to save themselves and I'm not saying he became fascist overnight by any stretch. I still think it's a watershed moment due to the reaction. Not all involved necessarily have anything to gain by slating him now but individuals aside, the fact that almost the entire right wing media, who have stood by him in the face of truly his disgusting and abhorrent behaviour, have turned. And even they're going in dry now. I've never seen anything like it. 

Another striking thing has been Guiliani, Lewandoski, McEnany etc on tour in the last 36 hours - sycophants yes - but how much of an illness do they need to have to be rocking up all over the place and actively and passionately peddling these claims? Money and friendship buys a lot of mileage but they must know they're ridiculous? I'm just watching the interviews, press conferences again and I'm genuinely stunned. 

Either way it's a defining line the importance of which won't be fully understood for a while. Better than the soaps.

• Paid Members

The secret service need to wade in and get the codes for the nukes out of his possession. The crazy fucker will end up blowing us all up if anymore of his remaining lead gets over turned! 

Edit:

Just wondering though, do the members of the Electoral College legally have to vote for who wins the state? I suppose what I'm asking is, is there any chance of any of them going into business for themselves and using votes intended for Biden for Trump(or vice versa, I just thought Trumps supporters tend to be the more hardcore supporters)?

Can I also say how much I have enjoyed this thread, not only the last few days but from the start. I never took it upon myself to look into the more intricate details of American politics, but thanks to many posters in this thread I now have a much better idea. Thank you!

Edited by Cod Eye

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

For anyone that hasn’t seen it yet

The ramblings of a madman

“In Philadelphia, the observers are being kept far away, very far away, so far away that people are using binoculars” 😆

He's a fucking man-child. He sounded just like my 7 year old when one her friends gets a new toy that she want's but didn't get. "Unfair" this and "unfair" that, every postal vote is illegal(Bet they won't be if a pallet of Trump postal votes turn up!), the states that he has a rapidly dwindling lead are all historically corrupt. 

Once the election has finally been called in favour of Biden, the authorities should prosecute him for clearly calling for violence(as well as all the other dodgy shit he has done), and the actual counters in the states that he has accused of being corrupt and duplicating votes should mount a big, fuck off lawsuit against him for a hell of a lot of money for disparaging their name and reputation, and putting their lives at risk by blaming them for him losing(making them a target for all the hardcore Trump supporters). He might learn to think before he opens his mouth in future then...

• Paid Members

The gap in Georgia is hundreds, and it's down to about 18,000 in Pennsylvania. Apparently the secret service has dispatched agents to Biden's location because they think it's going to be called for him soon. 

3 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

Just wondering though, do the members of the Electoral College legally have to vote for who wins the state? I suppose what I'm asking is, is there any chance of any of them going into business for themselves and using votes intended for Biden for Trump(or vice versa, I just thought Trumps supporters tend to be the more hardcore supporters)?

• Paid Members

Has he actually been banned from Youtube now? From the look of the thread it looks like Youtube just took that particular video down. I'm sure he'll attempt some ridiculous mental gymnastics to try and pass it off as satire.

YouTube and Twitter are the least of Bannon's worries. He's currently on bail for defrauding Trump fans out of millions with a "build the wall" crowdfunding scam, and inciting violence breaks the terms of his bond.