It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Rob Lowe said:

They'll get people killed if this bullshit picks up steam

But not them, they'll be ok. And they might get a win out of it. I might be cynical but unless it's getting them killed I don't think some of those involved really care. 

It sounds like internal division is drawing inside the party between distancing from Trump and this rhetoric and backing him and it from what I hear. 

Probably too early to answer this in a historical context, but I was struck by the way Trump in the press conference & Hitler in the much memed scene from Downfall are so utterly divorced from the reality outside of their bubble.

Are there further comparisons to be drawn between the fall of the 3rd Reich and the end of the Trump presidency?

45 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

You expect no better from this lot.

Imagine my disappointment that AmericaFirstPAC had nothing to do with a Sean Waltman 2024 run.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I'm genuinely done with them tbh. (I wouldn't be saying that if they were producing 1999 quality programming, granted....)

99 was the shits, 97, 98 & 2000 was where its at. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Basically if you were a wrestler who read books the other wrestlers thought they were intelligent. But every wrestler touted as being really smart has been exposed as a complete dumb shit.

Think it's a sports thing. Bear in mind Graeme LeSaux was labelled "gay" by his peers for reading The Guardian.