It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members

Some weird-ass shit with Guiliani's press conference. Not the content (though Sky cut away as he was speculating about which way the corpse of Joe Frazier voted) but the location. They tweeted it would be at the Four Seasons in Philadelphia, deleted the tweet, then tweeted clarifying it would be at Four Seasons Total Landscaping, which is the office of a gardening firm in an industrial area on the outskirts of the city:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@40.0263139,-75.0305298,3a,75y,111.63h,91.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svG8OYvcYJTt-r59K97Yv6A!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Specifically, they held it in the parking spaces to the side.

The only possible explanations are that a staffer fucked up the booking and they tried to style it out, or that the Four Seasons hotel cancelled the booking and they didn't want to admit it.

Amazing thread from somebody who went: 

Edited by JNLister

• Paid Members

Be interesting to see how the rest of the Republican Party react. Whether they gather around this pointless legal challenge or just distance themselves from Trump as quickly as possible. 

I don't think anyone believes that Biden will truly fix any of America's problems but it's a good start at the very least, and removing a dangerous, corrupt potential fascist from the most powerful job in the world is definitely something we should all be happy about regardless of what comes next. The world definitely feels a little bit safer than it did yesterday. 

7 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Be interesting to see how the rest of the Republican Party react. Whether they gather around this pointless legal challenge or just distance themselves from Trump as quickly as possible. 

I don't think anyone believes that Biden will truly fix any of America's problems but it's a good start at the very least, and removing a dangerous, corrupt potential fascist from the most powerful job in the world is definitely something we should all be happy about regardless of what comes next. The world definitely feels a little bit safer than it did yesterday. 

Without meaning to incur the Wrath Of Rockwell, it’s like a football club facing relegation sacking the manager and bringing in Sam Allardyce. After the gung ho antics of the guy before him, The Count Of Monte Bisto will alter the course by keeping it sensible and keep you up on the last weekend. 
Take me down to the Allardyce city where the grass is green and the football’s pretty. 

• Paid Members
Just now, Keith Houchen said:

Without meaning to incur the Wrath Of Rockwell, it’s like a football club facing relegation sacking the manager and bringing in Sam Allardyce. After the gung ho antics of the guy before him, The Count Of Monte Bisto will alter the course by keeping it sensible and keep you up on the last weekend. 
Take me down to the Allardyce city where the grass is green and the football’s pretty. 

As someone who doesn't watch football I don't know what this means. Can you do me a wrestling version? Preferably using a WWF in 1997 example. 

• Awards Moderator
20 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

As someone who doesn't watch football I don't know what this means. Can you do me a wrestling version? Preferably using a WWF in 1997 example. 

Randy Orton world title reign. It’s not revolutionary, it’s not ushering in a new boom period, but it’s not going to tank ratings and it’s better than Jinder Mahal or JBL as champ.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator