It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

3 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

I don't follow American politics all that closely. Why do people dislike Harris? I thought she was supposed to be as left as Sanders? 

One thing that annoyed me a bit about Harris was her initial reaction to the accusations of sexual assault against Biden. She initially said:

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it."

But then when Joe offered her the position of running mate and potential VP she then said about him:

“we may not agree on every detail, but we are united by the fundamental belief that every human being is of infinite worth, deserving of compassion, dignity and respect.”

Yeah, that didn't sit too well with me really.

Spare a thought for the real tragedies in Trump losing.

That absolute cunt James Felton, Emma Kennedy and that 'comedian' that does the lip syncing, and anyone else that makes a living off being first to reply to Trumps tweets with hilarity such as "You orange cockwomble/wankpuffin".

Sad! 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Spare a thought for the real tragedies in Trump losing.

That absolute cunt James Felton, Emma Kennedy and that 'comedian' that does the lip syncing, and anyone else that makes a living off being first to reply to Trumps tweets with hilarity such as "You orange cockwomble/wankpuffin".

Sad! 

What's Felton done? All I know him from are his tweets over the past year or so, and he seems to be pretty scathing of the right.

21 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

That absolute cunt James Felton, Emma Kennedy

I know we don't always agree on things, but thank you for this. I'm glad I'm not the only one. 

Good to see a Mayo man in the White House. Means my local will be able to put up a picture of Biden next to the now incredibly yellow JFK one.

It was amazing to see an actual President speak this morning. The 'Fellow Americans' line stood out as I don't think Trump has said that once in 4 years.

Johnson next.

Edited by Factotum

16 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

What's Felton done? All I know him from are his tweets over the past year or so, and he seems to be pretty scathing of the right.

Just hate him for petty reasons. Hes a fucking grifter who shills at every opportunity (even when it's massively inappropriate times) and he can get in the bin.

It must be exhausting being him.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Factotum said:

I know we don't always agree on things, but thank you for this. I'm glad I'm not the only one. 

Good to see a Mayo man in the White House. Means my local will be able to put up a picture of Biden next to the now incredibly yellow JFK one.

It was amazing to see an actual President speak this morning. The 'Fellow Americans' line stood out as I don't think Trump has said that once in 4 years.

Johnson next.

It's only just hit me: is Biden only the second Irish-Catholic president the US has had?

5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Just hate him for petty reasons. Hes a fucking grifter who shills at every opportunity (even when it's massively inappropriate times) and he can get in the bin.

It must be exhausting being him.

Fair enough, I've clearly caught him at only good times, so I've no real problem with him.

Agreed about Emma Kennedy though. But then most Lib Dem MPs can fuck off.

3 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I feel sorry for all those out of work Ivanka body doubles. 

Nah, they'll still have work fucking her dad whenever she's out of town.

Edited by Carbomb

He's been funny orange man from the start, too many liberal jabs at him over the past four years had arguably softened the impact of his actions. They turned the attention away and placed it towards shit like "haha he's gay with Putin".

But yeah it's going to get worse, just look at how it's happened to an extent with Bush.

Edited by Merzbow

When reading out his congratulatory message yesterday, it was nice to hear CNN describe Johnson as a close ally of Trump and cast from the same mould.

Not sure I've got the right spelling of that last word but either fits.

• Moderators

Voter fraud is such sour grapes - I remember seeing pockets of it in 2016 too. It is just absurd when you start to really think about it, you see people bring up things like seeing someone registered to vote who is dead and trying to bring up voter tracking sites to see if they used a mail in vote. So let's say that is true, you'd still need to prove that it went for one side versus the other, and it is a massive leap to claim that only one side did it. Ok, lets say that the only fraud comes from one side, then you're still talking about a small number of votes compared to the entire count of votes.

Its simply not feasible to go through and find all these dead people, register them to vote, then get their mail-in ballot (remember those are mailed to their registered address), and return it, enough to really shift the decision unless you're looking at incredibly close margins.