It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

It seems like the “JoE bIdEn AiNt No SaInT eItHeR!!” brigade seem to be out in full force on Twitter this evening. 

Sorry about that.

28 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Just because he isn’t Trump doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be held to account for his actions. The guy is slime and just because he beat a bigger, smellier pool of slime, it doesn’t change that he is slime. 
That’s what I meant about drawing the line earlier. If you’re all for the views of Bernie and AOC, Biden isn’t your boy. 

I understand that but I meant the fact that they were pretty much silent during the whole election and run up and only decided to pipe up once Biden was announced the winner. 

10 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I understand that but I meant the fact that they were pretty much silent during the whole election and run up and only decided to pipe up once Biden was announced the winner. 

Ah, we move in different circles, clearly. 

• Paid Members

Biden and Harris also have a foreign policy platform that's far more right wing and antagonistic than most people are aware of. The fact that Cheney's involved means we'll probably get a good old distraction war overseas into the bargain to cover for the turmoil on the streets following Trump's eviction. 

It also casts doubt on his "we'll withdraw from unwinnable wars" statement. 

I suppose it'll be interesting to see how much leeway that the new administration gets from the public/media on sole account of not being Trump.

• Paid Members

It's like the people that will be holding their noses voting Labour whenever the next general election rolls around.