It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

Trump is leaving the White House in January whether he likes it or not.

I think it would be a massive mistake to play into his delusions that he is in a position to negotiate a transition of power. 

Other world leaders must be pissing themselves laughing in private. Can you imagine any other Western democracy putting up this bollocks? 

Edited by The King Of Swing

3 hours ago, Harry Wiseau said:

I've read some articles saying he's thinking of giving his inner circle and himself if he can Presidential Pardons clearing him of any chance of prosecution for any wrongdoings committed up to and including his time as President and if he can't then stepping down soon so Pence can pardon him. Most probably made up guff but was with anything involving Trump it can be hard to separate the truth from the bollocks.

As mentioned before, presidential pardons only apply to federal charges. The state attorney general in New York is itching to throw the book at him and there's fuck all he or Pence can do about that.

• Paid Members

Christ, just randomly stumbled on the fact that Trump spent over $80 million on ads with Google alone: https://transparencyreport.google.com/political-ads/advertiser/AR105500339708362752

So lord knows how much he’s spent elsewhere, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.

44 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Christ, just randomly stumbled on the fact that Trump spent over $80 million on ads with Google alone: https://transparencyreport.google.com/political-ads/advertiser/AR105500339708362752

So lord knows how much he’s spent elsewhere, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.

It’s mind blowing the amount of money that’s spent on elections. 

Mike Bloomberg spend $500m on his campaign which he ended up dropping out of. That’s $500m just pissed up the wall for nothing. He could have given every single person in the US a million dollars each and still have had money left over and he would have had the exact same to show for it. 

3 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

ike Bloomberg spend $500m on his campaign which he ended up dropping out of. That’s $500m just pissed up the wall for nothing. He could have given every single person in the US a million dollars each and still have had money left over and he would have had the exact same to show for it. 

Are there only 500 people in the US? No wonder they’re calling it rigged if 70+ million voted for Biden. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, garynysmon said:

I have no idea why North Carolina hasn't been called for Trump yet tbh. Looks insurmountable.

North Carolina is accepting postal votes (postmarked on or before election day) until this Thursday and there's more than 100,000 outstanding, so it's theoretically possible there'd be enough still to come in to change the result.  Trump's almost certainly going to win but it's not at the threshold of certainty to call it.

3 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

It’s mind blowing the amount of money that’s spent on elections. 

Mike Bloomberg spend $500m on his campaign which he ended up dropping out of. That’s $500m just pissed up the wall for nothing. He could have given every single person in the US a million dollars each and still have had money left over and he would have had the exact same to show for it. 

Even if it’s a billion that’s only $3 per person a cross a 300 m population.  But you were right he spent $500m so it’s about $1.50 a pop.