Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

After watching that Matt Riddle doc on the network, I'm more convinced than ever that he could and should be a huge deal in WWE. With his legitimate background, they could market the fuck out if him they book him correctly. I also have zero faith they will, sadly. 

40 minutes ago, mim731 said:

After watching that Matt Riddle doc on the network, I'm more convinced than ever that he could and should be a huge deal in WWE. With his legitimate background, they could market the fuck out if him they book him correctly. I also have zero faith they will, sadly. 

Watching that NXT five way, all I could think of was how this lot should be money. Riddle, Dream and Ricochet, you could build promotions around them. 

Still don't get Adam Cole though.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Does anyone know why they'd use a photo of Nigel McGuinness on a piece about Ryan Giggs? 

"Didn't like Danielson, he was vegan...."

13 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Is he???? When?

Just before the Terry Funk Retirement show, at the same time as the "I'm not booked!" guy who keeps in shape by jumping on his trampoline in his swimming trunks with dumbbells in his hands (see avatar).

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

He says he's from "England in Britain" although when people said that's a daft thing to say he defended it saying he actually said he's from "England...ummm...Britain"

Either way, when deciding he was going to go to that show I assume he didn't know about the documentary, so to end up being in one of the best and most popular wrestling documentaries ever made is pretty pretty pretty good.

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Killjoy_Gee said:

Morbid random thought; what if - of all the possible days in a year - Vince was to die on a Wrestlemania sunday? How would it impact if at all? 

Graphic at the top of the show. Continuous announcements throughout the show. Triple H and Stephanie take over the day-to-day running.

WWE is a public company that has shareholders to answer to, so its operation isn’t contingent on one person.

1 hour ago, Killjoy_Gee said:

Morbid random thought; what if - of all the possible days in a year - Vince was to die on a Wrestlemania sunday? How would it impact if at all? 

He would ignore it and carry on going until the show was finished