Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

18 hours ago, Freddyjoe said:

I think I’m a little bit in love with the iiconics!

arent they just the best. Not seen either of them in the ring yet but I’m sold.

This... Sold it to me on Smackdown last week. Perfection

I don’t think they’re much cop at the wrestling bit but they’re one of my favourite acts on the roster. Peyton is gorgeous, and Billie is a great heel talker. If they’re never gonna go anywhere as a team, I’d like to see Billie in a manager role with both male and female charges. She could make undercard feuds a lot more entertaining.

On 3/20/2019 at 2:14 PM, The King of Old School said:

I think they are both dreadful.

Peyton is great to look at no doubt but as soon as they open there mouths they are fast forward material for me

I don’t know how to give a negative to the arrow up. So take it as this. 

• Paid Members

I wouldn't like to imagine what size the WWE's roster is nowadays. Just read that they've signed Shane Strickland and Garza Jr to contracts, the latest in what seems to be a weekly signing. 

I know we all go on about WCW's famously massive roster in the late 90's, but surely that's been eclipsed by now?

There are probably many comparisons with Chelsea's transfer policy of stockpiling players. We all know they will almost certainly never make the first team but all these young players have been bigged up for years and probably believe they will be the one to smash that glass ceiling.  

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, garynysmon said:

I wouldn't like to imagine what size the WWE's roster is nowadays. Just read that they've signed Shane Strickland and Garza Jr to contracts, the latest in what seems to be a weekly signing. 

I know we all go on about WCW's famously massive roster in the late 90's, but surely that's been eclipsed by now?

Going by Wikipedia, including people who are signed but just at the Performance Centre, and including NXT UK, it's just over 250 wrestlers.