Otto Dem Wanz Posted March 19, 2019 Posted March 19, 2019 Hahaha - that almost makes the motion sickness when watching the modern shows worthwhile.
Freddyjoe Posted March 19, 2019 Posted March 19, 2019 I think I’m a little bit in love with the iiconics! arent they just the best. Not seen either of them in the ring yet but I’m sold. This... Sold it to me on Smackdown last week. Perfection
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted March 19, 2019 Paid Members Posted March 19, 2019 Kevin Dunne continuing to produce wrestling like he's making fucking Cloverfield 6.
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted March 19, 2019 Paid Members Posted March 19, 2019 Can't advocate that video as I'm 99% certain it was filmed by that front row cunt in the Affliction shirt that was tweeting at Charlotte the other week.
King Pitcos Posted March 20, 2019 Posted March 20, 2019 18 hours ago, Freddyjoe said: I think I’m a little bit in love with the iiconics! arent they just the best. Not seen either of them in the ring yet but I’m sold. This... Sold it to me on Smackdown last week. Perfection I don’t think they’re much cop at the wrestling bit but they’re one of my favourite acts on the roster. Peyton is gorgeous, and Billie is a great heel talker. If they’re never gonna go anywhere as a team, I’d like to see Billie in a manager role with both male and female charges. She could make undercard feuds a lot more entertaining.
The King of Old School Posted March 20, 2019 Posted March 20, 2019 I think they are both dreadful. Peyton is great to look at no doubt but as soon as they open there mouths they are fast forward material for me
King Mal the Glorious Posted March 20, 2019 Posted March 20, 2019 They're incredibly annoying. Which is great seeing as it's a core part of their character.
Freddyjoe Posted March 21, 2019 Posted March 21, 2019 On 3/20/2019 at 2:14 PM, The King of Old School said: I think they are both dreadful. Peyton is great to look at no doubt but as soon as they open there mouths they are fast forward material for me I don’t know how to give a negative to the arrow up. So take it as this.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted March 22, 2019 Paid Members Posted March 22, 2019 I wouldn't like to imagine what size the WWE's roster is nowadays. Just read that they've signed Shane Strickland and Garza Jr to contracts, the latest in what seems to be a weekly signing. I know we all go on about WCW's famously massive roster in the late 90's, but surely that's been eclipsed by now? There are probably many comparisons with Chelsea's transfer policy of stockpiling players. We all know they will almost certainly never make the first team but all these young players have been bigged up for years and probably believe they will be the one to smash that glass ceiling.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted March 22, 2019 Paid Members Posted March 22, 2019 We can’t be that far off from revelations that EAW have had cameras spied on the Performance Center.
Paid Members Statto Posted March 22, 2019 Paid Members Posted March 22, 2019 55 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said: We can’t be that far off from revelations that EAW have had cameras spied on the Performance Center. This lot?
Paid Members JNLister Posted March 22, 2019 Paid Members Posted March 22, 2019 9 hours ago, garynysmon said: I wouldn't like to imagine what size the WWE's roster is nowadays. Just read that they've signed Shane Strickland and Garza Jr to contracts, the latest in what seems to be a weekly signing. I know we all go on about WCW's famously massive roster in the late 90's, but surely that's been eclipsed by now? Going by Wikipedia, including people who are signed but just at the Performance Centre, and including NXT UK, it's just over 250 wrestlers.
WyattSheepMask Posted March 22, 2019 Posted March 22, 2019 Ever wanted to have a personal video message (that’s definitely not being dictated to him) from The Great Khali? Well Cdmeo.com has got you covered, and it’ll only set you $30 https://www.cameo.com/greatkhali
Undefeated Steak Posted March 24, 2019 Posted March 24, 2019 Does anyone know why they'd use a photo of Nigel McGuinness on a piece about Ryan Giggs?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.