Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 25 Paid Members Posted June 25 I've been working in our new clubhouse. The air-con is fantastic. Genuinely have had to turn it off though, was getting cold. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted June 25 Paid Members Posted June 25 4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I mean that isn't normal behaviour, perhaps there is something in finding out whether she's OK or something (I want to say the police as a welfare check but that doesn't sound quite right) It’s normal behaviour for them. She’s since got out and walked around the car and got back in so I don’t think she’s trying to harm herself. It’s very odd. I’m feeling hot just looking at her (not like that) Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted June 25 Paid Members Posted June 25 We know it's not properly hot in London yet, because the roadmen still aren't taking their layers off. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 25 Members Posted June 25 8 minutes ago, Carbomb said: We know it's not properly hot in London yet, because the roadmen still aren't taking their layers off. Mans not hot. Quote
King Coconut Posted June 25 Posted June 25 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: I mean that isn't normal behaviour Absolutely everyone here knows that you're an expert there. Quote
deathrey Posted June 25 Posted June 25 Fucking hell. It's getting unbearable now. I feel like I'm dying slowly in some kind of inferno Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 26 Paid Members Posted June 26 The heat has completely fucked my one year olds sleeping pattern. He's now only doing 15 minute bursts. I think me and the wife will be dead by Sunday. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 26 Posted June 26 Well that was the worst night's sleep I've had in forever. Just decided to give up on it now. Quote
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted June 26 Paid Members Posted June 26 It was 30c in the bedroom at 6:30am and not due to any fun reasons. I'm going to have to wring my pillow out. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 26 Paid Members Posted June 26 We had a thunderstorm last night. And this morning it's hotter. Another brilliant British achievement. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted June 26 Awards Moderator Posted June 26 After a few days of very hot sun, the rain’s back up here. Once again, you’re all welcome to pop up and enjoy(?) it. Quote
deathrey Posted June 26 Posted June 26 @HarmonicGenerator I wish I could. We had a thunderstorm last night, it's still 24 degrees and it's just turned 9am. I reached my tolerance limit yesterday evening. I will a bad tempered bitch until Sunday when it cools down Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 26 Moderators Posted June 26 (edited) 1 hour ago, HarmonicGenerator said: After a few days of very hot sun, the rain’s back up here. Once again, you’re all welcome to pop up and enjoy(?) it. My wife is actually on her way up to Edinburgh. Thanks to the rain there her plane is grounded here I think, so she is just sweating it up on a runway getting the worst of both worlds. I think that's what's happening anyway . Her text is a bit unclear. Edited June 26 by Chest Rockwell Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 26 Paid Members Posted June 26 I went on a bus voluntarily this afternoon. The only thing I can compare it to is when I stand too close to the oven when I open the door - so obviously I was used to it and survived. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.