Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 16 Moderators Posted February 16 I really hope the forecast for here is legit. Looks like the reason is slowing down and next weekend is going to be 13 and dry. Might get the bikes out if that stays the case! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 18 Members Posted February 18 This is utterly relentless, has been shitting it down since about 1 with no end in sight. I feel bad moaning about it when I'm sat indoors and less fortunate people are out in it, but I'm sick of it now to be honest. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 5 Awards Moderator Posted April 5 Fuck these storms. The roof was barely clinging on after last weekend, and then Dave comes along yesterday. Got up to go to the pool this morning and a massive piece off slate was there on the ground in front of the door to greet me. And it’s been fucking snowing for the past hour. Roofers are booked in but can’t come till a week on Tuesday. Don’t know if the building will make it if there’s another one of these next weekend as well. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 4 Members Posted May 4 About a weeks worth of rain has just absolutely shit it down here. It is torrential. Quote
Paid Members Wretch Posted May 23 Paid Members Posted May 23 Approaching 21:30 here in Nottingham and it’s still 20 degrees. It was as high as 29 earlier. Fucking hate it, even more so today as I promised herself earlier in the week that I’d paint the garden fence, which I did with a rotten hangover as I went boozing after work yesterday. Fucking moron. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 24 Posted May 24 9 minutes ago, Ralphy said: Not even 10am and I'm sat in my garden getting toasted as its do hot, not complaining though as i enjoy the sun Not moving until i look like a bronzed betty from benidorm mistook a can of wood stain for body lotion and smokes twenty a day I think you’re in the wrong thread. Quote
King Coconut Posted May 24 Posted May 24 I'm also a happy roaster and you can't stop us from posting in your thread, you slack-jawed rodneyplonker. Quote
NeverYield Posted May 24 Posted May 24 I've been doing the same as Raplhy, been sat in the garden, nice cups of tea, book on the go, had a lovely walk, brilliant. No doubt I'll be effing and blinding and doing some moaning in the week as it becomes "too hot" to lay bricks 🤣no shielding from the sun and building work is a different type of heat. I remember my younger days as a hod carrier loading out bricks and blocks in 35degree heat, high vis on, hard hat, gloves and it was just far too much for my liking 🤣 Don't do the big sites no more though so I suspect the week will likely go as follows, start work, wait for heat to kick up, look at each other and say "fuck this it's too hot", finish at 1. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted May 24 Paid Members Posted May 24 There is a thread for you hot weather lovers to talk about how great it is. Quote
Paid Members Jesse Posted May 25 Paid Members Posted May 25 Yesterday was fine but today I woke up and it was already hot so the sun can go fuck itself Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted May 25 Paid Members Posted May 25 "Don't you want to get out and make the most of the weather?" No, I'm a pasty half-ginger wrestling fan. I want to not burn and watch Double or Nothing. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 25 Posted May 25 I was having a picnic in the park yesterday with the gang and saw a woman wearing a jacket and a scarf! It was 27 degrees! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 25 Members Posted May 25 2 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: I was having a picnic in the park yesterday with the gang and saw a woman wearing a jacket and a scarf! It was 27 degrees! I reckon I saw about 100 people from various clubs wearing scarves. I saw one lad with a puffa jacket on, absolutely mental. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.