Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 25 Paid Members Posted May 25 I’ve seen a bunch of people in hoodies today. Worst thing is they didn’t even look red faced or sweaty at all. Then there’s me in shorts and t-shirt looking like a salmon and sweating like a sprinkler. Quote
deathrey Posted May 25 Posted May 25 I also saw a man in a puffer jacket yesterday. Absolute lunatic. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted May 25 Author Paid Members Posted May 25 Nothing beats emergency dental surgery on a gorgeous day like this. Quote
Joe Blog Posted May 25 Posted May 25 I love weather like this. Everyone just naturally slows down and I enjoy the pace of life. Hate the wet and cold so this is paradise for me. Buy a fan and stay indoors if the sun isn’t for you. Quote
NeverYield Posted May 25 Posted May 25 Cutting about in big jackets in this weather is just absolutely outrageous. Quote
deathrey Posted May 25 Posted May 25 23 minutes ago, Joe Blog said: I love weather like this. Everyone just naturally slows down and I enjoy the pace of life. Hate the wet and cold so this is paradise for me. Buy a fan and stay indoors if the sun isn’t for you. It's not much cooler indoors though is it?! In fact it's worse indoors because it's horrible and stuffy and suffocating. Also, this is the moaning thread so fuck off with your 'I love it, the world is all rainbows now the sun is out' to the appropriate place. Let us who hate it be miserable together in peace. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 25 Paid Members Posted May 25 I love when it’s sunny and not freezing and I love that the days of it getting dark from 4pm on are over for a bit. I just don’t wanna feel like I’m being cremated alive, have my bollocks stuck to my leg multiple times a day, sweating just sitting watching telly and not being able to sleep because it feels like I’ve been stuffed into an air fryer. There’s a middle ground. I was out Saturday evening with the Mrs and it was just about perfect at about 6/7pm. Sunny, warm but with a light breeze every now and then. I’m convinced half the people who say they love this kind of heat are full of shite. The couple next door are those “oh I love it, the hotter the better” types. They’re usually always about on our road but every time it gets hot like this they shut themselves in with the windows open, fans on and ice cream to cool down. If you love it so much and it’s “the hotter the better”, sit and fry in it. Liars. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 25 Paid Members Posted May 25 2 hours ago, Gus Mears said: Nothing beats emergency dental surgery on a gorgeous day like this. I am going to try and beat you there Gus. Nothing beats finding out you are allergic to anti viral medication that you've been prescribed to treat the shingles that you've got. Quote
NeverYield Posted May 25 Posted May 25 (edited) I always keep my curtains drawn when the sun is baking, just gone into the front room to watch something on the telly and it's very cool in here, outside it's obviously baking but yeah, when it's hot like this, it might look grim, but leave ya curtains or whatever drawn, creates a nice shaded area, like when you're baking out and about and you go and sit under a shaded tree. But depending on where you're property faces if you open your curtains and windows up it will be like sitting in a furnace🤣 Edited May 25 by NeverYield Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 25 Members Posted May 25 35 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said: have my bollocks stuck to my leg multiple times a day, Hot and sticky, like my balls. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 25 Paid Members Posted May 25 4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Hot and sticky, like my balls. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted May 25 Paid Members Posted May 25 The heat can absolutely fuck off. I’m riddled with tonsilitis so catching a fever for the last few nights as well, then sat cooking alive with a headache all day. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 25 Paid Members Posted May 25 Looking after my three year old and one year old in this weather has absolutely destroyed me. I'm a broken shell of a human. Death would be a mercy. Quote
Joe Blog Posted May 25 Posted May 25 8 hours ago, deathrey said: It's not much cooler indoors though is it?! In fact it's worse indoors because it's horrible and stuffy and suffocating. Also, this is the moaning thread so fuck off with your 'I love it, the world is all rainbows now the sun is out' to the appropriate place. Let us who hate it be miserable together in peace. Deathrey < Sunsrays Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.