Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

A co-worker was telling me about how his dad isĀ an ice cream man, and we got onto how expensive the vans are. He told me that a new one is something like Ā£100,000 and and old one can still be about Ā£60,000. "Fucking hell, no wonder they all deal drugs as well!" I said, immediately forgetting he'd told me his dad was one.Ā 

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members

There's an ice cream van that goes around where a mate lives selling cigarettes and fizzy drinks. I was shocked to hear it over Discord as it was about 10pm and thought he was winding me up but it turns out it's a very real thing.Ā 

On 3/6/2020 at 8:27 PM, SuperBacon said:

Just walked to Pets At Home for Rat and Cat food

Thereā€™s a simpler solution there.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Kookoocachu said:

There's an ice cream van that goes around where a mate lives selling cigarettes and fizzy drinks. I was shocked to hear it over Discord as it was about 10pm and thought he was winding me up but it turns out it's a very real thing.Ā 

If he doesnā€™t sell mucky tapes, heā€™s not a proper chip shop, I mean icey.

• Paid Members

Posting in here because I canā€™t find the off topic questions thread

Does anyone remember Mr Blobby being run over by a tarmac roller and being rushed to Casualty? I distinctly remember it but I canā€™t find any record of it online and everyone I ask says Iā€™m talking shitĀ 

• Paid Members

Was putting up some goalposts for a school cup match last night at our football ground. I was being "helped" by an 80yo bloke, Pete, (my predecessor as club sec) and his mate, Mac, who is 70-odd.

Pete's struggling to get the stanchion into the goal, turns to Mac and says "I wish all holes were this tight, eh, Mac?" and Mac comes back with "Bit of KY Jelly sort that out, eh, Pete?"

I vomited.

• Paid Members

Nothing I love more at 17:00Ā on a Friday night than when Iā€™ve my coat and bag on, halfway out the door, beforeĀ being accosted by the cleaner and subjected toĀ a lengthy (and Iā€™ve no reason to dispute, well-informed) rant about corona virus, police corruption and Pakistani sex gangs.

...and the Royals.

...and the Labour Party.

Ā 

Edited by John Matrix

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, John Matrix said:

beforeĀ being accosted by the cleaner and subjected toĀ a lengthy (and Iā€™ve no reason to dispute, well-informed) rant about corona virus, police corruption and Pakistani sex gangs.

Cleaning is a bit of a career change for Tommy Robinson

4 minutes ago, John Matrix said:

Nothing I love more at 17:00Ā on a Friday night than when Iā€™ve my coat and bag on, halfway out the door, beforeĀ being accosted by the cleaner and subjected toĀ a lengthy (and Iā€™ve no reason to dispute, well-informed) rant about corona virus, police corruption and Pakistani sex gangs.

...and the Royals.

...and the Labour Party.

Ā 

One of the weirdos in the playground the other day could be heard muttering that Corona virus was a cover up for something else "Remember SARS? That was the same" I fucking hate the school pick up.