Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Just eaten a whole KWESH thatā€™s two days out of date. Very unlikely but if it ends up killing me (my stomach is bubbling like fuck), I would like to think itā€™s the most UKFF way to die.

Make sure to sit on the porcelain rather than the toilet seat as you shit yourself to death for extra points.

• Paid Members

Who knows what a VSCO Girl is? My 10yo now claims she is one.

It's a fashion/youth subculture that has gained traction this year. Very laid-back Californian vibe about the movement- eco friendly, wear overgrown t-shirts, low maintenance hair and makeup, surfing jewellery etc. I'm expected to spend Ā£30 on a Hydro Flask water bottle for xmas (will I fuck) because that's what VSCO girls use. I bet Merzbow knows.Ā 

• Moderators

I know only because I read a post about a month or two back on Reddit where someone said their daughter announced that they were one but they didn't know what it was.

In terms of things kids could be into it could be much worse!

I think you know what you need to do.. Get her a shit knock off water bottle and let her get ripped for it at school.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

I fucking knew you'd know!!

29 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

In terms of things kids could be into it could be much worse!

Yep absolutely. Much more palatable than the majority of Instagram idols.Ā 

29 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I think you know what you need to do.. Get her a shit knock off water bottle and let her get ripped for it at school.

I think it's only fair that I do. Share the pain I suffered from wearing Hi-Tec whilst the rest of my class was rocking Reebok Pumps.

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I think it's only fair that I do. Share the pain I suffered from wearing Hi-Tec whilst the rest of my class was rocking Reebok Pumps.

For me it was either Hi-Tec or Gola instead of Nike Air.

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

It's a fashion/youth subculture that has gained traction this year. Very laid-back Californian vibe about the movement- eco friendly, wear overgrown t-shirts, low maintenance hair and makeup, surfing jewellery etc. I'm expected to spend Ā£30 on a Hydro Flask water bottle for xmas (will I fuck) because that's what VSCO girls use. I bet Merzbow knows.Ā 

Oh you have one as well? Bet sheā€™s a fucking gooner like mine and all...

• Paid Members

@MerzbowBecause you're a hippety hipster and thus more likely to know about trends.

19 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Oh you have one as well? Bet sheā€™s a fucking gooner like mine and all...

Nope. I have the same problem as you. Although she claims she 'likes Arsenal and Spurs' which is the footballing equivalent of a spoiledĀ ballot.Ā 

Does yours say 'Tsktsktsk, a lot?

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, PunkStep said:

It's a fashion/youth subculture that has gained traction this year. Very laid-back Californian vibe about the movement- eco friendly, wear overgrown t-shirts, low maintenance hair and makeup, surfing jewellery etc. I'm expected to spend Ā£30 on a Hydro Flask water bottle for xmas (will I fuck) because that's what VSCO girls use. I bet Merzbow knows.

So basically, this...

Ā 

tenor.gif