Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Whatever, Bumgull.

That's the only bird I have been near since the lockdown. There's going to be a baby boom next year from all the couples cooped up together. Then the second wave from when this ends and everyone goes out gets wankered and does someone they regret.

• Paid Members

And half of those 6 posts are David arguing.

The thing is, I will switch my phone to silent and yet the THLUNK still somehow managers to make its way through. Even if I set system volume to mute. It's fucking possessed.

• Paid Members

My daughter woke up at 1am sobbing uncontrollably. I ran into her room and she was half asleep. Anyway I started talking to her and she woke up a bit more and sat up right. I asked if she wanted a toy to cuddle and she said yes and reached over to a plant in a plant pot & saucer on her table. She sat it in front of her as she wanted to look at it. After a minute she said I’m just going to take a sip and proceeded to pick the pot of and tried to use it as a cup. I stopped her and get her a glass of water (for her, not the plant).

This is either hilarious or dull as fuck so I apologise in advance. But we’ve been having a good laugh about it this morning

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Today I found out that Amoxicillin antibiotics can turn you usually pleasant 6 year old into an evil, bad tempered, naughty spawn of hell.

My youngest daughter has had a urine infection, so was put on the yellow anibiotic liquid, and a few days in, her personality completely changed. She's hitting, breaking things, swearing, making shit up. She's turned into a little bastard! I'm not sure if it's the medicine reacting with the fact she's going through prococious puberty or what, but our GP has been forced to change the antibiotics and has said the reaction is more common than people realise!