Today I learned...

SpursRiot2012

4 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Only reason why I don't look back on The Bodyguard as fondly as some is because of how overplayed I Will Always Love You was at the time.

Costner is also directly linked to (Everything I Do) I Do It For You, so is pretty much responsible for clogging the airwaves for a year or so. 

On 10/23/2023 at 10:21 PM, SuperBacon said:

Yep, and here is as a kid meeting Jim Root with his Dad, and then years later, recreating the photo.

spacer.png

Yep, shame he is an absolute dick though. Left Against Me via Twitter in 2012. Then Laura Jane Grace went on Twitter and posted all the stupid shit he had done whilst in the band.

“We once had a drummer who sprained his ankle and wanted our tour manager to call 911 and have an ambulance come for him #entitlement”

When our tour manager said no, the drummers Daddy called him and scolded him saying the drummer was a “star” and needed to be treated as such”

“We once had a drummer who would go behind our back and tell house light people to focus all stage lights on him. #entitlement”

“We once had a drummer who threatened to sue us after he quit via twitter #entitlement”

“We once had a drummer who told me to move aside on stage cause the audience couldn’t see enough of him #entitlement”

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2023 at 7:41 AM, Rossman said:

Yep, shame he is an absolute dick though. Left Against Me via Twitter in 2012. Then Laura Jane Grace went on Twitter and posted all the stupid shit he had done whilst in the band.

“We once had a drummer who sprained his ankle and wanted our tour manager to call 911 and have an ambulance come for him #entitlement”

When our tour manager said no, the drummers Daddy called him and scolded him saying the drummer was a “star” and needed to be treated as such”

“We once had a drummer who would go behind our back and tell house light people to focus all stage lights on him. #entitlement”

“We once had a drummer who threatened to sue us after he quit via twitter #entitlement”

“We once had a drummer who told me to move aside on stage cause the audience couldn’t see enough of him #entitlement”

Two days after you posted this he was sacked by Slipknot on social media and he claims to have been 'blindsided' by the decision.

I would sort of be minded to have forgiven the Against Me stuff as he'd have been 21/22 and everyones a dick at that age, especially kids brought up in showbiz, but he's in his 30's now and drama is still following him. 

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

8 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

TIL the McFly song “5 Colours In Her Hair” was inspired by Suze from the hate crime tv show “As If”. 

TIL after googling her. The actress who played Sooz, Emily Corrie left acting in 2009 and joined the Royal Navy. Then followed that in 2015 with this -

In November 2015, Corrie was sentenced to twelve months in prison for dangerous driving, and four months for excessive alcohol consumption, following an incident in August of that year when she was apprehended on her way to her own hen party and found to be five times the legal alcohol limit.