Just seen a big spider

IANdrewDiceClay

My wife just screamed whilst she was in the bathroom. I ran up and found this little fella.

11225316_10153621573526600_2224540528601

It was quite scared of me at first and ran quite fast when I tried to pick it up. It calmed down eventually and was quite relaxed be being on me. Eventually it climbed up my arm, onto my neck and then up my face.

11027933_10153621573616600_9109928430691

He's now safe in the shed.

• Paid Members

I've just had 2 big fuckers in the living room. Sent me into a cold sweat the second one, it was huge. Usually I'll try and catch them in a glass but this one just got stomped on. Spider spray will be getting a good use tomorrow.

• Paid Members

I'm not a big fan of spiders. But haven't seen 1 in my house for example years. I mean that literally as well can't remember seeing 1. About a month ago a decent size spider was scuttling across my floor and my cat swooped it up and ate the bastard. I realised she's obviously what's keeping them at bay. I've a new found respect for Tabitha now.

What do you do when one of these cunts is hung around on the ceiling in your room? I'm stood here not confident in my swinging ability with either a pan or a rollin pin, not really wanting to start using flammable material. Mainly cos it's so high up and then there's the drop if I do connect and possible scampering that'll see me locked out of my room. It looks like it could out arm-wrestle me