Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted September 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2015 I hate that. There's a hedge either side of the gate into our front garden and spiders are always webbing across. I have walked face first through so many cobwebs that I've now developed this stupid OCD-type ritual where as I walk through the gate I have to lead with a chopping motion with my hand to ensure I break up any of those barely visible strands. It looks like I'm blessing the house every time I come home.
Mr_Danger Posted September 26, 2015 Posted September 26, 2015 Ha, I do that chopping motion too, only im a postie and it's every fucking house i go to. I got cobweb in my mouth the other day and spent the entire afternoon trying to hock my guts out. I looked and sounded like Larry David when he gets a pube on his dongly bit.
Paid Members chokeout Posted September 27, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2015 Had my washing out for less than an hour and theres at least 3 of these fuckers spinning webs on it And now i have to burn all my clothes, it's the only way to be sure.
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted September 27, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2015 I found my first big one last night, about 2 inches in width. Tucked him away from my Utility Room door and placed him in my workshop so he hopefully stays clear of the missus. Really hoping to get a few monsters this year.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted September 27, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2015 I found my first big one last night, about 2 inches in width. FinbarrSaunders.JPEG
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted September 28, 2015 Moderators Posted September 28, 2015 There was a giant spider hiding behind the pillow when we went to go to bed last night. It was so hideous.. If I didn't have to be strong because my wife was a tearful wreck I would have definitely been freaking the fuck out myself. Having flashbacks now...
Doog Posted September 29, 2015 Posted September 29, 2015 Size of this fucker I found in my toilet this morning...
Paid Members Nick James Posted September 29, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 29, 2015 If that's your toilet, you also do poos wrong.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted September 29, 2015 Awards Moderator Posted September 29, 2015 Horrible looking leggy fucker currently haunting the spot directly above the light switch in the bathroom. Like he's just waiting to strike. I'll not be going in there out of daylight again.
Paid Members Nick James Posted October 1, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2015 Was trying to be brave last night and was watching a spider running around the roof of the living room, when all of a sudden, one the size of my fist ran straight past. Nearly had a bloody heart attack, especially when the missus picked its remains up from the floor and pretended to throw it at me. Evil.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted October 1, 2015 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2015 Just had this fella pop up from behind the TV and scale the curtains. Being a fearless volcano of manliness, I was just going to leave it be. He's a big lad, but we've got an issue with a wasp nest in the extension roof at the moment, so I figured we could come to some sort of arrangement. The missus isn't up for this though, oh no. In comes the vacuum cleaner and she's waving the extendable hose at it like a lightsaber.
Undefeated Steak Posted August 23, 2016 Posted August 23, 2016 Well it's about that time of the year again. Spider season. Had a big cunt of a house spider behind the living room door last night.
The Gaffer Posted August 23, 2016 Posted August 23, 2016 Excellent, magic mushrooms aren't far off then. The seasons nearly always synchronise. God's filthy little joke.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.