Just seen a big spider

IANdrewDiceClay

This morning I discovered a fairly sizeable spider hiding in my bedroom curtain. Literally between the layers of fabric, so that you could see its silhouette from both sides.

You can now see the smeared remains of a fairly sizeable spider on both sides of my bedroom curtain.

• Paid Members

This morning I discovered a fairly sizeable spider hiding in my bedroom curtain. Literally between the layers of fabric, so that you could see its silhouette from both sides.

You can now see the smeared remains of a fairly sizeable spider on both sides of my bedroom curtain.

You cruel man. I'm scared shitless by them, yet it's always a cup and piece of paper method for me. 

I'm not usually scared of spiders but there are some massive fuckers in my flat at the moment. One I have trapped under a plastic tub (I usually do the tub and a piece of paper trick and get rid of them but this one's just too big so it's been sat trapped since Thursday). Just as I was getting ready to go out this morning I saw a massive fucker go under the sofa, too fast for me to get it, I got up and went in to the kitchen, came back and there was another huge one which got under the sofa -I'm hoping it was the same one twice. I'm too scared to go home now. I feel embarrassed cos I've had to call my boyfriend to get find/get rid of them but he can't come over till tonight.

I read online that spraying a vinegar/water dilute stops them from coming in the house. Anyone know if that's true? I'm in Asda and about to purchase large amounts of vinegar

You spray it head to toe over your body to create a forcefield.

I already have a ninja forcefield but as I'm a beginner it only works when I'm in the flat. The bastards get in when I go out.

In other news, my flat smells like a chip shop...

Edited by deathrey