Just seen a big spider

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Does anyone know when they fuck off? This thread was started a year ago, and I never saw one after that. So are we nearing the end of Spidermania? Or will they be around for the Spider Series? Hope there isn't a fucking Arachno Rumble. 30 of the little cunts.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

After months of low numbers and nature just treading water by having the common garden spider on top, we are now really on the road to Spidermania. With all the big names, like the Wolf Spider and House Spider, coming back for the next few months.

Unfortunately, it has only just started. We are apparently in for a bumper crop of gargantuan 8 legged bastards this year too according to my highly reputable local newspaper. They also said this:

Users might spot the giant house spider Tegenaria gigantea, one of the largest species of spider in the UK which can have a leg span of up to 7.5cm.

Wonderful. Wake me up after Christmas please.

Does anyone know when they fuck off? This thread was started a year ago, and I never saw one after that. So are we nearing the end of Spidermania? Or will they be around for the Spider Series? Hope there isn't a fucking Arachno Rumble. 30 of the little cunts.

most crawlies seem to fuck off once it starts getting winter proper.

Nothing akin to the spider issue but the other day I got this lovely slice of cheesecake, sat down ready to eat, licking my lips, and for a brief moment not one but two flies SHAGGING land right on the cream. Fuckers, can't wait for every insect (AND arachnid, pedants) to just do one forever.

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Had a dream last night I was helping my mate move stuff in his garden and there was this giant hand-sized fucking spider hiding in the brickwork under his decking. It came back out and had yellow stripes like a wasp, but then I looked closer and it wasn't stripes, it was bright yellow BB pellet-sized eggs that it was casually just planting everywhere. Ugh.

• Paid Members

Just saw my first one of the year. Running under the coffee table. I had a swing at him and missed and he's under the sofa now. Massive fucker. That's it, the windows are getting closed until Christmas. Does that spider spray stuff work?

I first sprayed the house three weeks ago after one the size of John Goodman pounded its way under my piano. Apart from one which was hiding in the bin (which I had not sprayed), I have had no problems since then and would say that it is worth a shot.

Edited by Gus Mears