Undefeated Steak Posted September 20, 2015 Posted September 20, 2015 There it was, just seen it then. The first one. Fucking huge, not going near it. You'd need a horse box to move it.
Paid Members FLips Posted September 20, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 20, 2015 Had a pretty big daddy long legs in tonight. Crushed and flushed the second it landed.
Paid Members Murtz Posted September 20, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 20, 2015 These things are a god send. No matter where the buggers are I'll get them. No longer do I need to fret with a piece of paper and a cup. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Katcha-Katch-A-Bug/dp/B004QMKNK0
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 20, 2015 Author Paid Members Posted September 20, 2015 Does anyone know when they fuck off? This thread was started a year ago, and I never saw one after that. So are we nearing the end of Spidermania? Or will they be around for the Spider Series? Hope there isn't a fucking Arachno Rumble. 30 of the little cunts.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted September 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 21, 2015 After months of low numbers and nature just treading water by having the common garden spider on top, we are now really on the road to Spidermania. With all the big names, like the Wolf Spider and House Spider, coming back for the next few months. Unfortunately, it has only just started. We are apparently in for a bumper crop of gargantuan 8 legged bastards this year too according to my highly reputable local newspaper. They also said this: Users might spot the giant house spider Tegenaria gigantea, one of the largest species of spider in the UK which can have a leg span of up to 7.5cm. Wonderful. Wake me up after Christmas please.
Guest Posted September 21, 2015 Posted September 21, 2015 Does anyone know when they fuck off? This thread was started a year ago, and I never saw one after that. So are we nearing the end of Spidermania? Or will they be around for the Spider Series? Hope there isn't a fucking Arachno Rumble. 30 of the little cunts. most crawlies seem to fuck off once it starts getting winter proper. Nothing akin to the spider issue but the other day I got this lovely slice of cheesecake, sat down ready to eat, licking my lips, and for a brief moment not one but two flies SHAGGING land right on the cream. Fuckers, can't wait for every insect (AND arachnid, pedants) to just do one forever.
Paid Members FLips Posted September 21, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 21, 2015 Had a dream last night I was helping my mate move stuff in his garden and there was this giant hand-sized fucking spider hiding in the brickwork under his decking. It came back out and had yellow stripes like a wasp, but then I looked closer and it wasn't stripes, it was bright yellow BB pellet-sized eggs that it was casually just planting everywhere. Ugh.
drkopen Posted September 21, 2015 Posted September 21, 2015 Sod this lot for a laugh http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/606925/Spiders-Britain-Warning-Giant-House-Spiders-Homes-Garages-UK
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted September 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2015 Nae mind.
King Pitcos Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 Just saw my first one of the year. Running under the coffee table. I had a swing at him and missed and he's under the sofa now. Massive fucker. That's it, the windows are getting closed until Christmas. Does that spider spray stuff work?
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted September 24, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2015 Just had one lower itself down my curtains. Massive fucker. Luckily one of my cats is the designated spider eater. She dealt with it quickly. I don't know what I did before I had cats.
Briefcase Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 I had a tiny spider abseil its way right from the ceiling in the middle of my front rooms without any walls as if was a scene out of Oceans Eleven. To make matters worse I felt sorry for it and let it run across the floorboards, watch it grow into a monster and kill me.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted September 25, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 25, 2015 Just saw my first one of the year. Running under the coffee table. I had a swing at him and missed and he's under the sofa now. Massive fucker. That's it, the windows are getting closed until Christmas. Does that spider spray stuff work? I first sprayed the house three weeks ago after one the size of John Goodman pounded its way under my piano. Apart from one which was hiding in the bin (which I had not sprayed), I have had no problems since then and would say that it is worth a shot.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted September 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2015 You have a piano. Do you live in the 19 century? Edit: To be fair I do have a coal shed.
Paid Members chokeout Posted September 26, 2015 Paid Members Posted September 26, 2015 I moved house last year to somewhere surrounded by green. I've never seen so many spiders in my life. Every single morning I walk out the back door and get a face full of cobwebs. I'm pretty sure they are doing it in purpose.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.