Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted November 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 6, 2016 Yeah, fuck this. https://imgur.com/gallery/QooimyVAhhh, go on, brief us before we click... I'm scared
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted November 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 6, 2016 You ever voided your bowels Kaz? Well, you won't be able to in the same way after watching that.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted November 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 6, 2016 Fuck sake, as if that's helped Gus.. that's just added intrigue to curiosity. Will I need to burn my hard drive after?
Undefeated Steak Posted November 6, 2016 Posted November 6, 2016 It's like an 8 legged monster from the deep making itself king of your lav.
Briefcase Posted November 6, 2016 Posted November 6, 2016 Jesus I'm flushing twice before use from now on, even if Australia is the other side of the world.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted November 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 6, 2016 To be honest, after seeing that I'm just going to start crapping on the floor. I'll take the liberal number of brown stains on the floor in preference to playing prostate poker with a tarantula.
MVP RULZ Posted November 6, 2016 Posted November 6, 2016 This Popped up on my ''now trending'' sidebar on Facebook https://www.rt.com/viral/365274-giant-huntsman-spider-australia/
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted November 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 6, 2016 Fuck that, I'm not going to look, curiosity killed the cat, and by the sounds of what you lot are saying, whatevers lurking in that image could kill a big cat. Bollocks to it
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted November 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 6, 2016 Looks like Hagrid’s “friend”.
Undefeated Steak Posted November 6, 2016 Posted November 6, 2016 Blimey, I think that's what Jake's Parole Officer was hoping Goldberg would look like.
The Gaffer Posted November 7, 2016 Posted November 7, 2016 Isn't that the thing that chases you out of the town in Final Fantasy VIII?
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted November 7, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 7, 2016 This Popped up on my ''now trending'' sidebar on Facebook https://www.rt.com/viral/365274-giant-huntsman-spider-australia/ Couldn't resist. ... So I've contacted hospital to book myself in.
thevestofdeanambrose Posted November 7, 2016 Posted November 7, 2016 The guy that drove his car into the lake had the best idea
Undefeated Steak Posted December 25, 2016 Posted December 25, 2016 Was doing some volunteering recently and was carrying a crate of food tins down some stairs with somebody. The other lad looked down and said 'Look at that spider'. I saw it and laughed, thinking it was a leftover Halloween toy. Saying it was big wouldn't be doing it any justice. It wasn't even realistic. And I'd never seen one so dark, it was jet black. So black it made nWo tshirts look like a fridge. And chunky too, since when do spiders look like they need to go on an Atkins? A couple more steps and I noticed the web, it looked a little bit too real. Boom. I dropped the crate, dozens of tins sliding into it with the force of a runaway freight train. There it was, plastic it wasn't. It looked like Foley after the unplanned cell bump. The thing must've spent years in the cold cellar, consuming any insect or small mammal that went looking for trouble. So for anyone thinking all the spiders are on their winter holidays, just keep an eye out. They're still about.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted December 25, 2016 Paid Members Posted December 25, 2016 Why did I click back in here and why did I read all of that.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.