Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2018 Denver Colorado? Yeah, I think we'll be alright.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted October 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2018 25 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said: Denver Colorado? Yeah, I think we'll be alright. Never doubt a spider's initiative to make a bit of cash and catch a flight. How many of the fuckers can he cram in a suitcase? All his family, friends, cousins, his favourite mistress and one to drive the bus when they land? We're fucked.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 5, 2018 Author Paid Members Posted October 5, 2018 The size of some of them, you could actually deliver a chair shot to the head and they'd no sell it like Goldberg. They're getting massive.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted October 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2018 I don't know who it was, but someone in this thread a couple of years ago joked about a coach dropping loads of them off at this house like they're on a lads holiday. I loved it so much that I've used it when talking about my own place to other people. I'd go back and upvote that if I could be arsed to pour through all the pages.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted June 21, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2019 Fucking bugs are BACK baby, back with a vengeance.
Undefeated Steak Posted June 21, 2019 Posted June 21, 2019 A little early to be spider season yet? I hope so anyway. I've seen a couple of smaller ones on the kitchen floor but I'm hoping we've still got a while til the end-of-summer invasions start.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 21, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2019 2 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said: A little early to be spider season yet? I hope so anyway. I've seen a couple of smaller ones on the kitchen floor but I'm hoping we've still got a while til the end of summer invasions start. nope. My misses spotted one the other day. It scuttled into the draw where my summer shorts are kept. Needless to say, I am wearing jeans now until next summer.
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted June 21, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2019 Massive cunt in the corner of my bedroom last night. I went to the pub and forgot all about it, so he's probably in my stomach now.
Undefeated Steak Posted March 30, 2020 Posted March 30, 2020 The tweet in reply to that with C̶̡̨̧̧̡̤̹̗͔̳̠̜̻̬͇̋̎͂̅͐̀h̴̹̮̬͔̯͖̩͎̙̫̜̊͜ŗ̶̲̪̗͕̲̊ͅī̷͍͖͕̪̜̩̤̳͙̭̖̺̌̃̚ş̴̢͕̘̭̼̙̦̳̯̼̘͈͐̓̀̕ ̶̛̜͎̺͎͉̫͎̪͈̩̰͚̻͔̓̇͊̾̊̓̀̀̋̂͝B̷̼̥͉͛é̴̫̎̅͒̇̈͐͘̚ͅn̷̢͍̟̻̙̣̱͙͇͔̟̳̠̮̏̈́͑͋̒̅͛̎͜͠ǒ̵̡̧̹̰̮̬̥̮̟͉̟̠̎̐͋̈́̑̾͗̏̚̕͠͝͝ì̷̧̯̩̦̞͉̤̘͕͆̒͑̃͐͛̎̔̈́̚͜͝t̴͓̼̆͘'s entrance is perfect.
Paid Members stumobir Posted March 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted March 30, 2020 Go home UKFF, you’re drunk.
Members SuperBacon Posted March 30, 2020 Members Posted March 30, 2020 3 minutes ago, Undefeated Steak said: The tweet in reply to that with C̶̡̨̧̧̡̤̹̗͔̳̠̜̻̬͇̋̎͂̅͐̀h̴̹̮̬͔̯͖̩͎̙̫̜̊͜ŗ̶̲̪̗͕̲̊ͅī̷͍͖͕̪̜̩̤̳͙̭̖̺̌̃̚ş̴̢͕̘̭̼̙̦̳̯̼̘͈͐̓̀̕ ̶̛̜͎̺͎͉̫͎̪͈̩̰͚̻͔̓̇͊̾̊̓̀̀̋̂͝B̷̼̥͉͛é̴̫̎̅͒̇̈͐͘̚ͅn̷̢͍̟̻̙̣̱͙͇͔̟̳̠̮̏̈́͑͋̒̅͛̎͜͠ǒ̵̡̧̹̰̮̬̥̮̟͉̟̠̎̐͋̈́̑̾͗̏̚̕͠͝͝ì̷̧̯̩̦̞͉̤̘͕͆̒͑̃͐͛̎̔̈́̚͜͝t̴͓̼̆͘'s entrance is perfect. The Matrix has a bug "What good is a phone call Mr Anderson, if the dogs are in the pool area?"
Undefeated Steak Posted March 30, 2020 Posted March 30, 2020 5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: The Matrix has a bug "What good is a phone call Mr Anderson, if the dogs are in the pool area?" If you want some real matrix shit, the song I'm listening to lyrics were "...in the matrix" the exact moment I liked your post. That was spooky as fuck.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted March 30, 2020 Paid Members Posted March 30, 2020 5 hours ago, SuperBacon said: The Matrix has a bug "What good is a phone call Mr Anderson, if the dogs are in the pool area?" Word's got around there are free pills being handed out
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.