Paid Members Nick James Posted September 13, 2016 Paid Members Posted September 13, 2016 One of the big fuckers just ran across the setee at me. I kept up screaming like a jessy and knocked the bastard onto the floor before it scurried underneath. 20 minutes of standing on the footrest with a flip flop in my hand, I got the creepy fucker.
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted September 13, 2016 Paid Members Posted September 13, 2016 I've noticed as of late that I'm getting bitten more often by spiders nowadays when removong them.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted September 13, 2016 Paid Members Posted September 13, 2016 Your technique is all wrong. I bet Nick never gets bitten on the end of his flip flop.
CAREBEAR LUVVA Posted September 14, 2016 Posted September 14, 2016 So I just stepped on something weird in the living room. Barefoot as well. Looked down and there was a big fuck off spider smeared across the bottom of my foot. Nearly threw up
WyattSheepMask Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 When's the last time any of you looked behind the top corners of your curtains? You know, that bit of the wall that's always covered, whether the curtains are open or closed. Would you notice anything living behind there? Just chilling out, quietly waiting, while you're over on the couch watching the Bake-Off? Well? Would you? Are you sure? Sure pits the one I caught last night to shame. Just pelted across the floor while I was watching Deadpool
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted October 24, 2016 Awards Moderator Posted October 24, 2016 No no no no. Fuck Australia for this. https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/oct/24/australia-giant-spider-mouse-carry-horrifying-impressive?CMP=fb_gu
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted October 28, 2016 Moderators Posted October 28, 2016 Went to the bathroom last night to empty the urine from my penis and there was a spider in the bath so big he made me wear a dress and sing in the prison talent show.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 28, 2016 Author Paid Members Posted October 28, 2016 Apparently September and October are Spider-season. I believe there's a bus coming to pick them up on Monday.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted October 28, 2016 Paid Members Posted October 28, 2016 Let's hope so. One equivalent to the size of Burj Khalifa crept out of the bottom of the door earlier. I was so scared I shat myself out of my cock.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted October 29, 2016 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2016 Today we're watching Arachnophobia for Halloween. It's the first time I've watched it since I was 12. Getting it in before lunch in case I need to vomit. That's a form of self harm in my book.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted October 29, 2016 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2016 In Mears' Britain watching that is a capital offence, you sick bastard. Significantly worse than the most virulent goat porn in my book.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted October 30, 2016 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2016 Yikes bacon. Also, can't believe completely forgot to post this. It was from around 2-3 years ago whilst on holiday in Slovenia. Has never been 100% confirmed but two doctors believe it to be spider related. Couldn't walk for ages, and had one on the back on my neck too.... evil Bastards, whatever it was.
Undefeated Steak Posted November 5, 2016 Posted November 5, 2016 Yeah, fuck this. https://imgur.com/gallery/QooimyV
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.