Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Paid Members
I like the singlet as an idea, but it makes him look like he has really large boobs that just can't wait to get out of their fabric restraints, that's not so great. I find them distracting in a bad way.

It's because you find him sexy that's why. It's okay, we all do.

I think his singlet looks cool. It's colorful and has the cool lion on it.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the singlet as an idea, but it makes him look like he has really large boobs that just can't wait to get out of their fabric restraints, that's not so great. I find them distracting in a bad way.

It's because you find him sexy that's why. It's okay, we all do.

I think his singlet looks cool. It's colorful and has the cool lion on it.

Sorry, he's not my type, I prefer men with breasts smaller than mine...

• Paid Members

Oh, Batista on this show! Fucking amazing man. Lights dimmed, flexing the muscles his detractors dont have. I'd happily wank Big Dave off in front of my Mam and Dad after the promo on the latest episode of Smackdown. Flat cap, sunglasses and vest, so he's already established he's a dickhead. "Where are all the real men?" Indeed. Slagging off midget wrestlers. He's going to destroy all the fans heroes. And he started will Dolph, because he's a nob. He laughed in his face when Dolph challenged him. Full on heel promo. "Deal With It"

"Oh he looks just like me! If he can be champion, so can I". So great. This is the Big Dave I want to see. Good look in the ring as well. Wasn't gassed after his match either.

Oh, Batista on this show! Fucking amazing man. Lights dimmed, flexing the muscles his detractors dont have. I'd happily wank Big Dave off in front of my Mam and Dad after the promo on the latest episode of Smackdown. Flat cap, sunglasses and vest, so he's already established he's a dickhead. "Where are all the real men?" Indeed. Slagging off midget wrestlers. He's going to destroy all the fans heroes. And he started will Dolph, because he's a nob. He laughed in his face when Dolph challenged him. Full on heel promo. "Deal With It"

"Oh he looks just like me! If he can be champion, so can I". So great. This is the Big Dave I want to see. Good look in the ring as well. Wasn't gassed after his match either.

Btista was on fire tonight looked far more comfortable playing the role of look at me im what a wrestler should look like role. If hes turning heel along with Orton they've got to throw Bryan into the main event at mania as 2 heels wont go down well. Unless Orton turns face again

• Paid Members

The folk in the Raw thread that said "Batista doesn't have it anymore" need to do the right thing and tweet the guy an apology. Be sure to use #onelife. If you're lucky and Batista isn't too busy being an A-list movie star, he'll maybe tweet back with a photo of his abs.

Anyway, I'm glad WWE finally sorted this out. Batista is the best heel they've had since Triple H and he'll know what to do if the fans start acting up, unlike Orton. Batista v Bryan; ooft!

Archived