Smackdown Discussion Thread

I've only watched the Main Event and really enjoyed it. I'd absolutely love the WWE to allow Cesaro to do the UFO which he used back on his Indy days. It would look insane in front of a WWE crowd. I suppose there's more risk involved with using the move but he's even pulled it off safely to Takeshi Morishima in the past. This would really give Cesaro that wow factor.

For those who've never seen it this is it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RdlBhrGH2A

Incredible.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Am I right in thinking that of his Chamber opponents, Orton has so far lost to Bryan, Cena and Cesaro but beaten Christian? Sucks to be the CLB.

You are correct. Don't see him beating the freshly returned Sheamus on Raw either.

Am I right in thinking that of his Chamber opponents, Orton has so far lost to Bryan, Cena and Cesaro but beaten Christian? Sucks to be the CLB.

You are correct. Don't see him beating the freshly returned Sheamus on Raw either.

I am buying into the idea that Christian won't get into the chamber as someone will attack him like Kane.

Also it sucks to be Damien Sandow at the moment.

I am buying into the idea that Christian won't get into the chamber as someone will attack him like Kane.

Also it sucks to be Damien Sandow at the moment.

I can picture that happening on the basis that in the storyline, the Authority want Orton to succeed so putting Kane in there would help Orton out whilst adding fuel to the fire of Kane's feud with Daniel Bryan.

Really solid show this week. It was a real stand out week for Cesaro and I can see him getting two or three eliminations in the chamber which can be a good claim for him on his way to breaking out in the same vein as Roman Reigns' Rumble performance. Perhaps with Swagger's win we may end up with Swagger vs Cesaro for the IC title at Mania (or the pre-show). Big E can move on to something else, there isn't much screaming out for him at the minute with a lot of the big players spoken for though.

The Uso's seem to be getting better every week too. I have never really cared for them until recently and I think they have really benefited from a few years on the road working on their act up until this point where they have really shone as a team that you can route for.

• Paid Members
Finally got around to watching the main event from Friday. It's a top notch effort. My favourite TV match of the year so far. Cesaro really does have all the tools.

I love Cesaro, but let's not pretend he can talk. Every time he cuts a promo on NXT (and bear in mind that's a small crowd) he fumbles, he stalls, he's awkward. Might be because English isn't his first language, but I think it's just because he's poo on the mic.

Really enjoyable show,nothing seemed to drag,not even Miz's match.That Emma one's crap dance doesn't look to be catching on at all.

Thought Big E was terrible on commentary during the four way.He could be another Lashley.Looks good and is a beast in the ring,but once he opens his mouth the illusion of being a tough guy is shattered.

Finally got around to watching the main event from Friday. It's a top notch effort. My favourite TV match of the year so far. Cesaro really does have all the tools.

I love Cesaro, but let's not pretend he can talk. Every time he cuts a promo on NXT (and bear in mind that's a small crowd) he fumbles, he stalls, he's awkward. Might be because English isn't his first language, but I think it's just because he's poo on the mic.

Yeah fair enough he isn't the best on the stick but I think with sensible use of a manager and his multilingual capabilities it could be covered up somewhat.

Archived