Smackdown Discussion Thread

A couple of bits made me really laugh this week.

Bad News Barrett just shitting all over Miz vs. Brodus cracked me up. Maybe not the best thing to happen to Miz's career lately... but fucking funny, and fuck The Miz's career.

I also laughed too much at Kofi Kingston seemingly stealing from Dynomite of $5 Wrestling fame. Kaboom!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Good show this week. The opening was lots of fun, Christian (despite looking like absolute shit) pulled a great match out of Swagger and the main event was the usual fine 6 man we take for granted these days.

The highlights were Roman Reigns performance opposite Triple H, each week Roman looks more and more like a star. Total badass. And the Wyatt promo was another absolute cracker. "Don't invite the devil to your backyard. He might just like it...he might decide to stay." They should have had the promo after the main event though but thats a minor quibble. I must say I am more excited for this match coming up at Elimination Chamber than any other match in years. Two of my favorite acts beating the shit out of eachother...wrestling gold!

Also, I hope they do something with Titus out of this split. He's not much of a wrestler but the guy has a load of charisma and personality. Ryback just doesn't give a fuck when it comes to that clothesline these days. He concussed Dolph the other week and busted Darren Youngs mouth open with it this week.

• Paid Members
You do realise that when Reigns turns face that he'll become a jokey, pandering, smiley high fiving baby's type of loser don't you? Enjoy him while you can guys because at the moment i agree, the man is awesome.

I do worry about that. I'm praying to the Gods of wrestling that they just keep him exactly the same as he is now. If he just turns into another Shaemus I'll kill myself.

• Paid Members
You do realise that when Reigns turns face that he'll become a jokey, pandering, smiley high fiving baby's type of loser don't you? Enjoy him while you can guys because at the moment i agree, the man is awesome.

Like Batista?

Bray Wyatt's promos are just incredible. Even Harper got a cracking line in this week.

Christian came back looking worse than ever, which is disappointing. Good match with Swagger though.

Can't see Christian going much longer sadly, his injuries have caught up with him.

Christian and Cesaro being in the chamber is so half-arsed, isn't it? One bloke from a middling tag team, and the other just coming back after months off to no fanfare. Either of them is a prime candidate for an attack by Lesnar or someone, like Edge did to Kofi Kingston that time.

• Paid Members

It's gotta be Christian, hasn't it? I can understand Cesaro being in there to a degree as they've quietly been increasing his stock since he's been in that tag team, his swing is one of the most over moves going and they don't seem to job him out unlike others in the mid-card tags. But Christian? A kicking from Brock would be nice.

At least with R-Truth, there were two chamber matches on the go -- or at least two titles knocking about at the time, so it wasn't as glaring for him to be in a multi-man match for one. Now, we're less than two months past the first ever unification match of the last three hundred years, and Cesaro and Christian are somehow in the top five contenders for the supermegachampionship.

Archived