Smackdown Discussion Thread

Big E's face will let him down more than his voice, I think.

Yeah fair enough he isn't the best on the stick but I think with sensible use of a manager and his multilingual capabilities it could be covered up somewhat.

Very, very few acts are given managers to cover up for their verbal shortcomings these days. Especially babyfaces. And Cesaro completely shat the bed last time his promos were built around knowing five languages, so trying that same trick as a babyface is a risk.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big E's face will let him down more than his voice, I think.

Yeah fair enough he isn't the best on the stick but I think with sensible use of a manager and his multilingual capabilities it could be covered up somewhat.

Very, very few acts are given managers to cover up for their verbal shortcomings these days. Especially babyfaces. And Cesaro completely shat the bed last time his promos were built around knowing five languages, so trying that same trick as a babyface is a risk.

Everything you say is true but something must be tried. I just wish creative was a bit more....................creative.

• Paid Members
Really? I think he looks like a pretty mean bastard, not to be fucked with when he's got his serious face on. But also has a lovely face when he's smiling, which could help him be a John Cena like babyface when it comes to appearances and interviews representing the company.

He's a weird looking fella. Massive upper body on two stick legs and a very odd head. I'm not sure it'll hold him back though, boyish look never bad for a babyface.

He'll never get over as long as the booking squad have a 4 second attention span. They keep giving him a little push, making him unstoppable and then as soon as someone more interesting comes along, he's no longer unstoppable, he's just another horse on the midcard carousel.

• Paid Members

His face is fine, that scar under his eye that Ambrose gave him makes him look tougher. They need to make a bigger deal of that BEAST MODE thing they've hinted at. It could be a big part of his character. Nice, easy going jokey young fella but when he goes into BEAST MODE he's unstoppable etc.

• Paid Members
What's wrong with Big Es face?

Although it's NOWHERE near as awful as Lashley's face, it isn't as bad-ass as Menry, Faarooq or Ahmed. I don't think his face is that bad, but his voice is. Reminds me of that YouTube clip of the middle-class black news reporter, who then gets all dirty south ghetto when a fly goes into his mouth.

His face looks a bit retarded, or at least gormless, a lot of the time. He has the face of a comedy actor. There are promo pics where he pulls off looking menacing or cool, but there are also promo pics (and I don't know why WWE uses them) where he looks like he's had a lobotomy.

34yxkhu.jpg

When he talks, Big E doesn't seem like a stupid man. But he often looks thick as fuck when he's on TV.

His face looks a bit retarded, or at least gormless, a lot of the time. He has the face of a comedy actor. There are promo pics where he pulls off looking menacing or cool, but there are also promo pics (and I don't know why WWE uses them) where he looks like he's had a lobotomy.

34yxkhu.jpg

When he talks, Big E doesn't seem like a stupid man. But he often looks thick as fuck when he's on TV.

That fivehead dont help. Shave the hair off, its looks a bit labotomy.

Archived