Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tazz wearing the singlet looked good in ECW because not many other lads wore them and the majority of the roster had normal bloke physiques,but he looked tiny wearing it in the WWF next to guys with proper bodies.Thought he looked much better there once he started wearing the binman outfit.

His facial hair is fairly Carlton Banks-esque.

Pitcos is right, he looks like a comedy actor from one of those American teen comedy shows that used to come on Trouble back in the 90's.

What, like a bully type character who goes around nicking Keenan & Kel's lunch money?

• Paid Members
Big E could use a bit of a make over, but I think he's got plenty of potential. I've always hated his singlet which always gets swallowed by his arsehole.

Don't knock the singlet. Having a singlet means he can PULL THE STRAPS DOWN! and the fans will go ape shit.

• Moderators

I love singlets as a look in general, but he did used to rock one with way too high a cut on the leg and it was too revealing. The one I saw him in most recently was trunk length and it is good. Not sure if he alternates between the two, or if he only wears the longer one now but it is definitely much better.

So if that was what Mr Bollocks was going on about then I agree with his point and would add that the junk all on display was unsightly also.

or one of the goofy students in the basketball team in Hang Time

Teddy was the fat black one. He has had something of a movie career as a sidekick..

• Paid Members

I actually think the higher cut looks better, because it's different to Ryback and others. Which is why I think he started wearing it to begin with, to avoid the Ryblack stuff. He can pull it off, which most wouldn't be able to.

Also, he does have massive tits. There's no way around that. Wearing the singlet and doing the straps down bit where he finally unleashes them just leads to a greater pop for letting them free.

21/2 Smackdown Spoliers

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

* Daniel Bryan beat Jack Swagger in the opener. Kane and Vickie Guerrero came out and booked Bryan in another match.

* Daniel Bryan beat Cesaro by DQ. Zeb Colter and Swagger were at ringside but got kicked out by the referee. Kane watched from ringside. Bryan took a long Cesaro Swing but came back to hit the running knee. Kane came in and chokeslammed Bryan for the DQ. Cesaro hit the Neutralizer on Bryan.

* The Wyatt Family defeated Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes and Goldust. Bray hit a running Sister Abigal on Goldust for the win. This was described as a really good six-man match.

* Emma beat Summer Rae in a dance-off.

* Dolph Ziggler beat Titus O'Neil. Darren Young was on commentary and distracted Titus, allowing Dolph to get the win.

* Jimmy Uso defeated Road Dogg.

* Sheamus beat Christian in the main event.

• Paid Members
I love singlets as a look in general, but he did used to rock one with way too high a cut on the leg and it was too revealing. The one I saw him in most recently was trunk length and it is good. Not sure if he alternates between the two, or if he only wears the longer one now but it is definitely much better.

So if that was what Mr Bollocks was going on about then I agree with his point and would add that the junk all on display was unsightly also.

Indeed. I also have no problem with singlets, if they look cool and don't show too much arse - Ryback being a great example of what can be achieved. Big E's singlet designs could use a bit more work. It's probably my only issue with Big E, as I think he's pretty good.

Archived