The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, DVDBellator said:

Finn Balor out with a concussion from Mahals elbow on Raw as reported by PWI

I knew it. Watching Raw last night and he looked completely out of it after that forearm, he absolutely battered him. Very, very careless. As soon as he hit that, every move Balor hit was subdued and he looked completely glazed over. Silly bollocks Mahal.

• Paid Members

I was doing the washing up whilst that match was on in the background, turned back for the finish/celebration and was very confused why it appeared Balor had mat burns on his face. The replay of the elbow explained why.

How long is a 'normal' WWE concussion layoff?

The reason why I said it Rob was because it didn't look like anything was on the stretcher when Braun launched it.Ā  Surely you didn't assume I thought Reigns was actually on the fucking thing.Ā Ā 

I thought the ambulance part was like watching something from an episode of The Incredible Hulk.Ā  Far fetched but fun.

1 hour ago, Statto said:

I was doing the washing up whilst that match was on in the background, turned back for the finish/celebration and was very confused why it appeared Balor had mat burns on his face. The replay of the elbow explained why.

How long is a 'normal' WWE concussion layoff?

Depends on how bad it is and how many he's had before.

It has been a career ending injuryĀ for others in WWE recently,Ā hasn'tĀ it?Ā 

• Paid Members

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that Finn has had quite a few concussions during his career, as he has been around for nearly 20 years and has spent a considerable amount of time in New Japan, where hitting each other as hard as fuck is super cool. I think we are going to see many more Daniel Bryan-esq early retirements from a lot of the former indy guys due to the style they've been working during their career.

The Reigns/Strowman angle was amazing. It went full comedy, which they should embrace for the rest of this storyline. Here's my idea.

Next week Strowman shows up to the arena in a comically small car, maybe it was the largest automobile he could afford. While he's struggling to get out of the car, Reigns appears in a tow truck and drags the car off with Braun still trapped inside. Later in the night Reigns arrives at a scrapyard and drops the car into a crusher. We find out that Strowman escaped from the car, but he may have suffered some lasting damage.

The following week Braun is booked in a match with Jack Gallagher. His music plays but out walks Hornswoggle dressed as Braun. The announcers play this seriously, asking if Braun can possibly haveĀ recovered from the injuries he received last week. Gallagher starts to dominate the match and locks in a bow and arrow stretch as we cut to break. Come back from break and Gallagher still has the hold in but he looks terrified - zoom out to reveal he's been stretching Braun for so long he's now full sized again.