The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Agreed Pitcos. It suits Corbin's character to win it and he could milk it for ages. Then we can have another accolade added to his ring introductions if they decide to start doing them again. I hope he gets a favourite son introduction if he makes the final. It's amazing how it's the little things sometimes that win you over with a wrestler. 

I've seen a lot of comments shitting over the Ricochet/Joe result but I really thought they were going the other way and letting Corbin through, so I'm okay with it.

Rest of the show was okay-ish until the intriguing ending. Will they actually go through with a proper Bayley heel turn?

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Will they actually go through with a proper Bayley heel turn?

I appreciate this is after the show and may never be acknowledged on TV, but based on this video that seems like a pretty clear cut heel turn to me. 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

I've seen a lot of comments shitting over the Ricochet/Joe result but I really thought they were going the other way and letting Corbin through, so I'm okay with it.

Rest of the show was okay-ish until the intriguing ending. Will they actually go through with a proper Bayley heel turn?

There is no way anyone they didn't watch that didn't think that was the start of her heel turn

5 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Wait until she comes out on Smackdown tonight to continue her feud with Charlotte as a face. 

Oh, now I see why you are doubting it.

Thought the show was average, saved by the KOTR semi's and another excellent Firefly Fun House

could have Sasha run in on a Bailey/Charlotte match and cost Charlotte the match then Charlotte run in on Becky/Sasha as pay back then its a mutual hate scenario for Charlotte and Becky to team up as a distrusting team to take on Sasha/Bailey

She wouldn't need to go face for it, crowd may cheer her in that match but after the obvious win she smashes Becky around a bit to get the heel heat back (or a Sid style no-tag and walk so they could lose and it protects both Charlotte and Becky)

Edited by Sheffbag