The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

14 hours ago, Bohan said:

Yes! King of The Ring is back!

Hopefully, we'll get either a King Drew, King Kevin, King Ali or King Cesaro.

Does Boring Corbin have photos of the McMahons or something?

It's the only reason, I can think of why this twit keeps getting pushed.

1 hour ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

I don't remember one mention of the wildcard rule last night. I'm guessing they've just completely chucked in the brand split now? I know the Kabuki Warriors and Elias are Smackdown. Dolph too I think, but fuck knows. It'll be interesting to see if they do a redraft before Fox.

The king of the ring has them separated by brand. A week or two back, Meltzer was saying he’d been told that come the move to Fox, there might be some slight roster changes but it’ll pretty much be what they are now, only they’ll keep them separate. 

It makes sense to separate them before Survivor Series, because right now, Raw vs SmackDown matches are happening every night.

Sasha Banks' return felt like an Attitude Era moment, with the heel turn and the brawl with The Man.  Crowd were super popping, it was great.

Boy though, that fan at ringside who said "you look so good baby" and "I love you" to Sasha during the beatdown.  What a fucking embarrassment to wrestling fans.

6 minutes ago, simonworden said:

I didn't realize the NFL Oakland Raiders were moving to Vegas along with the construction of a massive new stadium to be completed in about a year. What do you reckon the odds are of Wrestlemania in Vegas in 2021? 

There's the new Los Angeles stadium as well,  I think they might visit that one first. They haven't been to the new Atlanta stadium either.

I'd HAVE to go to a Wrestlemania in Vegas. that would be AMAZING.

on topic - Raw was decent again. It's been better the last few weeks. Sasha's return was very well done, the bloke shouting you look so good baby was hilarious. Good to see Braun mixing it up in the main event scene again, I love Braun Strowman, me.