The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

5 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Will be interesting to see if the Fiend and 11:19 does correlate to The Undertaker. 

It's a Tuesday night and 30 years since he debuted maybe they'll roll him out for SmackDown only to have Wyatt take him out?

As huge of an Undertaker mark as I am - and wishing he would have stayed gone after the Reigns loss as that was THE perfect ending in my opinion - having him appear on the 30th anniversary of his debut would be very cool and doing something with Bray would be even cooler.

9 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Will be interesting to see if the Fiend and 11:19 does correlate to The Undertaker. 

It's a Tuesday night and 30 years since he debuted maybe they'll roll him out for SmackDown only to have Wyatt take him out?

But won’t Smackdown have moved to FOX and be on a Friday by then? Or is it staying on Tuesdays?

• Paid Members

Well that put paid to that idea. Maybe have him do Raw the night before and have the Fiend kill the legacy a day shy of 30 years then. Final segment on Raw, as close as it can get to the day of in a WWE ring. Something tells me Taker absolutely loves the Wyatt gimmick and I'm sure he's all aboard the Fiend aspect. 

Survivor Series 1990 was November 22nd, which this year IS a Friday, so if Smackdown is going to Fridays (which I’m sure it is), it would correlate and you could do something, but 11:19 doesn’t mean a whole lot at this point. And it wouldn’t be 30 years until next November anyway

But lets stop all this before we end with another “it’s definitely Shawn Michaels chin” scenario

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Meh, easy mistake to make.

I’ve already seem some trying to make the speculation stick as he made his debut at a taping of Superstars of Wrestling on November 19th as Kane The Undertaker. But for that to stick, you’d have to ignore that the episode of Superstars would’ve aired after Survivor Series or that WWE have never acknowledged him as Kane The Undertaker, his debut has always been Survivor Series 90. But obviously now is the time to retcon all of that to coincide with him squashing Mario Mancini

Edited by WyattSheepMask