Sign in to follow this  
d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

29 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Jumped on YouTube to check out the Sasha return and Corey Graves is the drizzling shits.

Is there a legit beef there do we reckon?
Sasha apparently is known to be a bit 'diva-ish' in certain behaviours and Corey has always bashed her... 

With a man with all his faculties running the company Graves would have been directed to proclaim his love for "the real Sasha Banks" or something along those lines, basically what Lawler would do when someone turned heel in the attitude era. The shite he was spouting last night achieves nothing, as going on about Instagram feuds or whatever doesn't add any heat to her new heel character at all. The whole commentary team is cack and doesn't know when to shut the fuck up and let an angle breathe a bit. Another minor point, but one that annoys me is Sasha should not have been wearing her ring gear, but her normal clothes or a new style or whatever. Something different preferably.

4 months away and all she’s done to freshen herself up is dye her hair. You can bet she’s going to wrestle the exact same style she did before as well

Edited by WyattSheepMask

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

4 months away and all she’s done to freshen herself up is dye her hair. You can bet she’s going to wrestle the exact same style she did before as well

Her bottom looked a bit nicer too in fairness, must have been doing more squats or whatever.

Corey Graves desperately sounds like he tried it on with Sasha before she rejected him and he got with Carmella instead. Insufferable at the best of times, whenever she goes on screen I've resorted to muting the sound and putting music on. 

Sasha's a completely different animal as a heel. The internet was wanking themselves silly over her NXT run and for good reason. Stomping on fingers and bringing kids to tears, she was legitimately the best heel in the company for a brief period. 

Everything about her return was spot on, I'm willing to forgive her for not changing up her gear. 

Quite sure the blue hair is a weave, too. 

A weave within a weave.  Weave-ception.

I don't remember one mention of the wildcard rule last night. I'm guessing they've just completely chucked in the brand split now? I know the Kabuki Warriors and Elias are Smackdown. Dolph too I think, but fuck knows. It'll be interesting to see if they do a redraft before Fox.

Glad to see they've given up on the no wrestling during commercials nonsense, the show had a much better flow to it.

I don't wanna see one Moment Of Bliss segment for this Sasha/Becky feud. They're hokey heat death and guaranteed to suck the air out of it.

14 hours ago, Bohan said:

Yes! King of The Ring is back!

Hopefully, we'll get either a King Drew, King Kevin, King Ali or King Cesaro.

Does Boring Corbin have photos of the McMahons or something?

It's the only reason, I can think of why this twit keeps getting pushed.

1 hour ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

I don't remember one mention of the wildcard rule last night. I'm guessing they've just completely chucked in the brand split now? I know the Kabuki Warriors and Elias are Smackdown. Dolph too I think, but fuck knows. It'll be interesting to see if they do a redraft before Fox.

The king of the ring has them separated by brand. A week or two back, Meltzer was saying he’d been told that come the move to Fox, there might be some slight roster changes but it’ll pretty much be what they are now, only they’ll keep them separate. 

It makes sense to separate them before Survivor Series, because right now, Raw vs SmackDown matches are happening every night.

I'd like to see King Miz if it can be used to propel Miz back where he belongs on the heel side. Otherwise Andrade would be my personal preference for a win.