The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• 2 weeks later...

Sasha Banks. A much better promo than she usually gets to do on the main roster. They're definitely taking her in the right direction, and the crowd seemed into her fight with Nattie later which is progress. She's not going to turn into a star overnight but this version of Sasha is much easier to buy into.

Ricochet and Drew had a great match. Definitely played to both of their strengths and showcased them as individuals to watch. Almost a shame that they had to meet in the first round.

Please don't let Corbin win. Please.

Surprisingly good spotlight on the tag division this week too. It is a bit odd having Street Profits talk about everyone else wrestle and not be involved but hey I'm just glad they're being used somehow. Which is how I feel about Robert/Bobby/whatever we're calling him Roode. I do miss his moustache though. I'm not hating Ziggler at the moment so it's not a horrible use of both guys, although never a big fan of the two singles guys together looking better than experienced tag teams, but there we go. Roode is a great tag wrestler.

Err there was some other stuff.

Alexander/Cesaro was decent enough but they need something more.

I remember being disappointed in a lack of Strowman recently so of course he's everywhere now. Interested to see where this stuff with Seth goes, especially with both guys being 'face' at the moment. Glad AJ didn't lose though.

Thanks to the hiatus, we never got to talk about how godawful Rey Mysterio's son is at promos.  I expect he's probably coming along in the ring, but please don't let him near a mic again.