The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Bit stupid to pull the trigger on two big heel turns in the space of a few weeks as Bayley turning instantly overshadows Sasha, who has been good these last few weeks. Especially so when their only proper face Becky doesn't seem to be over in the slightest and is cutting awful heel like promos every time she gets a mic. I blame that talentless geebag Rollins, ruins everything good in this world!

Within their sphere the WWE Horsewomen are significantly more legit than the MMA Horsewomen.

Rhonda is the only one who achieved any real success or influence, Shayna was a spent force before she'd gained any real exposure and Jessamyn and Marina were both basically cans who had some exposure due to their mates, Marina especially.

Contrast that to WWE's Horsewomen, all of whom have at various points been presented as and performed as legit stars. Yes, they've had some shoddy treatment, Bayley especially, but they've collectively had much more of an impact than Rhonda and pals.

I think Bayley's turn will only be a few weeks. For one Clash Of Champions is in Charlottes home town so its a clever turn (assuming that's where they are heading) as Charlotte gets the easy face reaction and secondly they could always switch her back by having Sasha Banks turn on her 'best friend' which would probably make Bayley a face again anyway. Nice to see some logic in how they are booking this anyway. 

Looking forward to this match. Feels like Metalik has been hidden away with the Lucha party gimmick, it'll be nice to see what he's about if they let him go. Rey's looked incredible with guys like Andrade being a base for him, going against somebody his own size will probably give a better idea of where he's really at fitness wise.

I still don't quite get this Mysterio angle or where it's going but his promos have been cracking the last few weeks. I just want Rey to be treated like the legend that he is. If he comes out of this shining, I'd give him 10mins every week against a variety of opponents and let him be the TV babyface ace that he so easily could be. For such a GOAT and being one of the few guys left that has actually drawn money, his treatment over the years has been baffling to me.

It's such a shame his kid is so shit.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, King of Hamptons said:

My girlfriends just logged me into her sky using the sky app on the ps4. I can't watch raw live tonight and have noticed that's its on sky catchup tommorrow but its 90 odd minutes long.. Is it just highlights and not the full show? 

Full show, played at 2x speed

2 minutes ago, The Dart said:

I was at ‘the Garden’ tonight.  Don’t know how it was on TV, obviously, but live that was a bloody good show.

Me too!  Live it was really good & the crowd was one of the better ones I’ve been in.  It was so loud during the opening with AJ & Austin that I couldn’t hear what they were actually saying.  WWE at MSG was a bucket list item & it didn’t disappoint