The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

54 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

To the people who say The Fiend will wrestle jobbers, like give over. Wyatt will be strong this time, this is their last chance with him. Unless you want him to feud with them, then you're an idiot.

Genuine question, what wrestling do you like? You seem quite aggro towards the products and fans. 

1 hour ago, Louch said:

Wyatt winning the belt means he has to lose it. I’d not have him in title picture at all. Be the once a month live terror. Show some restraint wwe for once 

Yeah, it’s a very odd choice. The new Bray Wyatt, like the old Bray Wyatt, has no real need to be after the belt - he’s one of the few on the roster whose entire gimmick/motivation isn’t “I am a wrestler and want to be the champion” so it’s not like being champion does him much good, and being in the title picture means he’s either going to lose, and/or get diluted with too-frequent appearances, and/or be turned on as a part time champion.

Perhaps he’ll explain the motivation more between now and that PPV. But at the moment, it seems a bit “well, who else have we got that’s got any momentum?” And in all honesty, I’m interested in it because of that. I’d rather see this than Rollins vs McIntyre or Samoa Joe again.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Great Bear Promotions said:

Raw was 10th for the night on cable, trailing news shows, football related programming, and the 3.36 million viewers for A Very Brady Renovation on Home & Garden.’

Below a home renovation show. My word. 

I mean, it wasn't just a home reservation show. It was a juggernaut based on one of America's most beloved sitcoms

The premiere of A Very Brady Renovation delivered the cable network's biggest audience in more than two years — since the heyday of Fixer Upper. The program brings together the six surviving members of The Brady Bunch's cast to renovate the San Fernando Valley house used in exterior shots on the series so it looks just like the show's sets.

The premiere delivered 3.36 million viewers, the biggest audience on cable outside of Monday Night Football's debut on ESPN.(https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/a-very-brady-renovation-scores-huge-ratings-hgtv-1238756)

I'd have gladly watched that over this weeks Raw

1 hour ago, Porkchopcash said:

Genuine question, what wrestling do you like? You seem quite aggro towards the products and fans. 

I like good wrestling. WWE isn't that. At least not as regulary as it used to be. AEW seems to be, if they fuck it up, then I think I'm gonna have to nope out of wrestling for a bit.

Whilst Raws ratings arn't great it was still the top non Football/Sport show in cable in the 18-49 demo which is what American Channels/Networks and advertisers look at

Actual viewing figures in terms of people watching are fairly irelevant it's all about Demographic.

1 hour ago, TheToeSucker said:

I like good wrestling. WWE isn't that. At least not as regulary as it used to be. AEW seems to be, if they fuck it up, then I think I'm gonna have to nope out of wrestling for a bit.

Depends what you consider to be 'good wrestling' really?

WWE has no issues with in-ring quality. It's the general stale presentation and booking that are the problematic areas.