The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

32 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Seth Rollins' promo after getting the shit kicked out of him was absolutely terrible. Right out of South Park's WTF. This is not a top babyface.

To the point where i was thinking he's turning heel this Sunday. Especially with the "I guarantee it" line.

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

As has been said - Misterio v Andrade just have amazing chemistry don't they? Great match. Misterio hasn't looked this good in decades. 
Am liking the 'Who's attacking Roman?' stuff. I just hope we don't get the 'Rikishi pay-off'.

Except if it’s literally Rikishi as the pay off. Then I’m 100% in.

1 hour ago, zep81 said:

All the shit Rollins has took and is he still going to suddenly beat Brock on Sunday?

His Raw promo was freakin' terrible.

Brock gets his reward from Vince for putting over Rollins at Wrestlemania by getting to beat him in a similar fashion to how he beat Cena at Summerslam.

31 minutes ago, Mr Kennedy said:

Brock gets his reward from Vince for putting over Rollins at Wrestlemania by getting to beat him in a similar fashion to how he beat Cena at Summerslam.

Yeah I did initially think that Rollins just might get the belt back, but after the shit he's taken, surely he isn't suddenly going to beat Lesnar now.

don't know what theyre thinking with Rollins - I'm presuming the intention is to make him look heroic, never give up sort of attitude, but it doesn't come across like that. he just looked like a complete idiot for hobbling down to the ring to take another beating. 

guys like Goldberg, Taker, Brock, HBK when they show up have more star power in their little finger than the likes of Seth could ever wish to have.

all that said, I enjoyed Raw again. decent show. didn't drag on. didn't feel like I'd been watching for 365 hours when it finished, thats 2 or 3 weeks now it's been decent. Paul Heyman effect paying off.

And that's me interested in Sasha Banks again. I hope she gets a proper chance at being The Boss now. She's far better as a cocky heel so I'm all for giving her a chance again. She's not a terrible wrestler, although I do think Charlotte is miles ahead of her. They've got a lot to pull from with their NXT history so a feud between her and Becky should be alright.

Surprised there was no follow up on The Fiend although happy for them not to overuse him.

Someone remembered Bobby Roode exists. Wonder if Heyman is a fan or they just had time to kill and it was Canada.

Always happy to see AJ and Seth work together. Could do without Braun though, unless they decide to get behind him again. Could be too late for that though.

Nothing else too exciting. A few solid matches. I'm just glad that things feel like they have a purpose these days.

KING OF THE RING. It's going to be Corbin isn't it. Fucks sake.

44 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

KING OF THE RING. It's going to be Corbin isn't it. Fucks sake.

Sadly this was my first thought, Constable Corbin to King Corbin. 

Wonder how long it takes for a Queen of the Ring tournament, naturally won by Charlotte.