Sign in to follow this  
Louch

Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

10 hours ago, PunkStep said:

It's from season 6.

Not the gif, the screenshot previous was from a trailer. 

On 4/30/2019 at 5:07 PM, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

It didn't though did it. There was 3-4 minutes after that where the camera went around all the people you had seen fighting. You see Jaime, Pod, and Brienne stood against the inside of the castle wall. The last scene is the Hound and Melisandre coming out of the castle,  her walking outside followed by Davos, and her walking into the snow and taking off her necklace and falling over dead. Jorah has already died of his wounds after the battle, they are not going to do the same sort of death twice. 

I absolutely don't remember seeing them tbh

6 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

That would be a screenshot from episode 3

Nope, your reveal that Ghost is alive and well is a spoiler from the season 4 preview/trailer.

Which, if you look at his post and the ones thereafter - then he definitely didn't know it and no-one else did. So as a result your harping on about it is the only reason it's a spoiler. 🙄

7 hours ago, neil said:

I absolutely don't remember seeing them tbh

That's fair enough. There was a lot going on the whole episode. At least now they have finished fighting the Night King, so perhaps any future battles may occur during the day. 

Yes. We won't need to fiddle with the Tv settings to actually see what was going on. Where did Jon's Dragon go to?

I think it died.  It crash landed in a BAD way.

I think it's just recuperating and will be back. I think if he were dead they would have made it a little more obvious. 

Might be injured enough to be conveniently out of commission long enough that it can't go scouting / burning ships, and then get a big pop when it comes back for the final battle.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

It's going to do a Hogan at Mania 9 after Cersei beats Bret Snow for the throne.

It might be dead, back in whichever season it was that Bran first started to be the three eyed raven he had a vision of a dragon silhouette over Kings Landing, just one silhouette.