Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Moderators
On 4/30/2019 at 5:07 PM, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

It didn't though did it. There was 3-4 minutes after that where the camera went around all the people you had seen fighting. You see Jaime, Pod, and Brienne stood against the inside of the castle wall. The last scene is the Hound and Melisandre coming out of the castle,  her walking outside followed by Davos, and her walking into the snow and taking off her necklace and falling over dead. Jorah has already died of his wounds after the battle, they are not going to do the same sort of death twice. 

I absolutely don't remember seeing them tbh

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

That would be a screenshot from episode 3

Nope, your reveal that Ghost is alive and well is a spoiler from the season 4 preview/trailer.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, neil said:

I absolutely don't remember seeing them tbh

That's fair enough. There was a lot going on the whole episode. At least now they have finished fighting the Night King, so perhaps any future battles may occur during the day. 

I go back and forth on the ridiculous ending I most want from this show.

Currently, it's Euron and Cersei winning the war only for Euron (realising its not his baby) to double cross her and kill her. Show ends with him sat on the Iron Throne, one leg up cooly like a cologne model posing next to a Harley, crown slightly off to the side - 'King of Kings', the Triple H song, plays in full whilst he just grins into camera as you hear the sounds of all your favourite characters being tortured and killed in the background.

...There can be only one.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BigJag said:

Yes. We won't need to fiddle with the Tv settings to actually see what was going on. Where did Jon's Dragon go to?

Glad it wasn't just me. I was constantly pissing about with the brightness, which meant the image quality ended up a bit shit, so I ended up leaving it dark and squinting until I developed an aneurysm.

1 hour ago, deathrey said:

I think it's just recuperating and will be back. I think if he were dead they would have made it a little more obvious. 

Because of the aforementioned darkness, I didn't even see it land properly. Surely they don't job a dragon out like that. I think you're right and it's just recovering.

26 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Show ends with him sat on the Iron Throne, one leg up cooly like a cologne model posing next to a Harley, crown slightly off to the side - 'King of Kings', the Triple H song, plays in full whilst he just grins into camera as you hear the sounds of all your favourite characters being tortured and killed in the background.

...There can be only one.

Inject this into my veins 💉

I'm so sure the "brightness" problem is how it's been encoded/transmitted. There's no way, with the budgets they have, that all that horrible banding and artifacting happened in camera. It looked like 8 bit video.