Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

So fanboys seem to have spat their dummies out over on IMDB. Episode 4 has nearly 2,000 ratings already, half of which have rated it 1 or 2 out of 10 because “eeeeewww, a girl saved the world” last episode, while the other half have rated it 10 out of 10 to drag the rating back up while saying “why are you rating something that hadn’t aired yet knobhead” despite doing the same thing themselves.

I hate the internet sometimes 

Oh absolutely, an IMDb rating means nothing. It’s more the fact that you’ve got one section throwing a hissyfit because the episode didn’t play out how the wanted/imagined, while another section are calling them out on their bullshit by doing the exact same thing. Those last 25ish minutes last week were some of the best TV there’s been in recent years, but because it’s what they wanted to happen, they’ve shat the bed.

Just had a look and The Dark Knight is still hanging in at #4, only behind Godfather 1 & 2 and The Shawshank Redemption. Thought it would’ve tumbled down by now.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Vgtu7-p01m22FATOyGGbG0OG330=.gif

Expected a step down from last week, and this served as a good set up episode for everyone heading down to Kings Landing.

Bran talking in My Chemical Romance lyrics is becoming a tiresome, my wife cried at Jon leaving Ghost behind, and I was hoping for Mountain to chop Missandei in half at the end, but we can’t have everything.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

I shit it when Varys put his hands in his robes when he was talking with Tyrion in the throne room of Dragonstone. Genuinely thought that was the end of Tyrion and that a dagger would be slitting his throat. 

Nice set up episode that had enough touching moments to keep interesting. 

Really cannot predict how this is going to end now though. I still feel Dany will go all Mad Queen and end up meeting a similar end to her dad. 

Jamie and Cersie to kill each other I would guess.

Sansa is heading South I would think. 

Hound to die killing the Mountain, probably saving Greyworm in the process. 

Also, I still feel there is more to Varys and that he will do a big reveal only to be killed by Arya. 

Edited by Joe Blog

I can't believe they cucked Tormund only to have Jaime fuck off, having Sansa send a girl to give him a tactical fuck didn't help either.

Oh and my shit theory, that new unseen Dornish Prince will take the throne at the last second somehow.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

New theory, The Golden Company are there under orders from the Iron Bank. They will turn on Cersie as the Bank want a new monarch who can stabilise the realm and repay them.

They’re going to declare Westeros in chapter 11 bankruptcy, put the receivers in charge. Sell off the bits to the highest bidders.