Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

2 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

There’s a whole bunch of ways they could go with it now that the Night King has been vanquished, and I so pumped for the final 3 episodes

This week is going to pass so slowly! What will we do once the 3 weeks are up?! I can't remember the last time I was this excited over a TV show and I can't really imagine being this enthralled again.

I think so but cant imagine many people staying up till 2 to watch it, I must be mistaken with the 9pm thing then. Luckily managed to scroll past the discussion so not really had anything spoiled before watching it tonight.

Think I best leave this thread now 😂

I think we need to all give Bran a brake. He could have been swooping all over the battlefield as his tiny little birds keeping a third eye on everything.

Who made sure Dany saved Jon? Bran

Who made sure Jorah saved Dany? Bran

Who made sure Red lady found Arya? Bran

Who made sure that Beric and Sandor found Arya? Bran

I mean I am sure he did none of the above and is indeed a useless shit, he should be called Bran Wyatt, talks absolute shit, does fuck all, rinse repeat. 

1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said:

Soon as I heard "blue eyes" I thought fucking hell no way Arya kills the Night King. Hell of a twist.

Bran is fucking shite.

Aye, as soon as they telegraphed that I spent the rest of the episode wondering why Jon wasn't killing old blue eyes. Jon was pretty ineffective really considering it was the culmination of his quest. He spent most of his time playing Dragon chase then at the end a bit of Dragon hide and seek. 

If Tyty and Sansa get it on then they definitely have to take the throne at the end.

How long was there no dialogue for at the end? Felt like a good 20 minutes.

Amazing telly all in all.

• Paid Members

The fans who transcribe the scripts had an easy night last night:

[] [WIND WHISTLING] [SAMWELL SHIVERING] NORTHMAN 1: Oi! NORTHMAN 2: Mind out.

Move! [] [MEN CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY] NORTHMAN: Look, on the west wall! SOLDIER: Get down to the crypt! [BABY CRYING] SOLDIER: Just hold.

MAN: We'll take him.

- Come on, help the lads! - SOLDIER 1: Yes, my lady.

LYANNA: Quickly, now! Quickly! Get those in position.

- SOLDIER 1: Come on.

- SOLDIER 2: Close the gate! SOLDIER 3: That's it.

[] [GRUNTS] [WIND WHISTLING] [EXHALES HEAVILY] [GASPS SOFTLY] [DRAGON ROARING] [SOLDIERS SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY] [HORSES SNORTING] [CLEARS THROAT] Oh, for fuck's sake.

You took your time.

[HORSE NEIGHS] [SNORTING] [WIND WHISTLING] [DRAGONS GROWLING] [] Do you speak their tongue? Tell them to lift their swords.

[WIND WHISTLING] [SPEAKS IN DOTHRAKI] [WEAPONS CLINKING] [] [SPEAKING IN HIGH VALYRIAN] [SOLDIERS EXCLAIMING] [] [] Valar morghulis.

Valar dohaeris.

Open the gate! SOLDIER 1: Open the gate! SOLDIER 2: Open the gate! MAN 1:Come.

Come on.

Easy.

[] There's no need to execute me, Ser Davos.

I'll be dead before the dawn.

[] [SOLDIER SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY] [DOTHRAKI ULULATING] SOLDIER [IN DOTHRAKI]: [WIND WHISTLING] [HOOFBEATS POUNDING] [NEIGHS HOARSELY] [] [HORSES NEIGHING] [GASPS] The Night King is coming.

The dead are already here.

[DRAGON ROARS] [] [WIND WHISTLING] [GREY WORM SPEAKS IN VALYRIAN] [UNSULLIED GRUNT] [SOLDIERS GRUNTING] [WIGHTS SNARLING] [YELLS] Stand your ground! [SOLDIERS CLAMORING] [SCREAMS] [GRUNTS] [SCREAMS] [] [WIND WHISTLING] [] ARYA: Get down to the crypt.

SANSA: I'm not abandoning my people.

ARYA: Take this and go.

I don't know how to use it.

Stick them with the pointy end.

[] [SOLDIERS GRUNTING] [SOLDIER SHOUTS INDISTINCTLY] SAMWELL: Edd! Edd! [WHIMPERING] EDD: Sam, get up! [GASPING] Oh, God.

Sam.

[SNARLS] WOMAN [SCREAMS]: Edd! [DOOR CLOSES, THEN LOCKS] [PEOPLE WHISPERING INDISTINCTLY] [WIND WHISTLING] [JON GRUNTS] [DAENERYS GRUNTS] [JON GRUNTS] [] Fall back! Fall back! Fall back! SOLDIER: Come on! Open the gate! SOLDIER 1: Open the gate! SOLDIER 2: Let us in! SOLDIER 1: Open the gate! SOLDIER 3: Open the gate! SOLDIER 4: Keep moving! SOLDIER 5: Come on! - LYANNA: Keep moving, fast.

- SOLDIER 5: To your posts.

- SOLDIER 6: Go! - SOLDIER 7: Keep moving! SOLDIER 1: Come on, run! Keep moving! [IN VALYRIAN] [UNSULLIED GRUNT] [SOLDIERS CLAMORING] [] Dany! [WIND WHISTLING] SOLDIER 1: Grab your weapon now! SOLDIER 2: Guard the barricades! SOLDIER 3: Through that pass! BRIENNE: Hey! Hey! Hey! SOLDIER 4: Close up the gaps! Go! Hey! Go! Go! Get in! Get in! Get in! Come on! [GREY WORM SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY] [UNSULLIED GRUNTING] [] SOLDIER 1: Move! [SNARLING] [SOLDIER WHIMPERING] SOLDIER 1 [IN VALYRIAN]: SOLDIER 2 [IN VALYRIAN]: - SOLDIER 1: Come on! - SOLDIER 3: Come on! LYANNA: Protect the gate! SOLDIER 1: Protect the gate! They're coming! Come on! Fall back! [PANTING] Light the trench! Light the trench! - SOLDIER 2: Wait! - SOLDIER 3: Light the trench! [GRUNTS] [] She can't see us.

Light the trenches! SOLDIER 1: With a torch, light the trenches! - Right there.

- SOLDIER 2: Torch it! Light the trenches! [GRUNTING] [SNARLING] [SHOUTS INDISTINCTLY] [SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY] [UNSULLIED GRUNT] [MAN SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY] [SPEAKS IN VALYRIAN] [UNSULLIED GRUNT] [SPEAKING IN HIGH VALYRIAN] [] [SCREECHING] [SOLDIERS SHOUTING INDISTINCTLY] Clegane.

[BABY CRYING] WOMAN [SOFTLY]: You must try not to worry yourself.

[SIGHS] At least we're already in a crypt.

If we were up there, we might see something everyone else is missing.

Something that makes a difference.

- [SCOFFS] - What? Remember the Battle of Blackwater? I brought us through the Mud Gate.

And got your face cut in half.

And it made a difference.

If I was out there right now You'd die.

There's nothing you can do.

You might be surprised at the lengths I'd go to avoid joining the Army of the Dead.

I could think of no organization less suited to my talents.

Witty remarks won't make a difference.

That's why we're down here, none of us can do anything.

It's the truth.

It's the most heroic thing we can do now look the truth in the face.

Maybe we should have stayed married.

You were the best of them.

What a terrifying thought.

It wouldn't work between us.

Why not? The Dragon Queen.

Your divided loyalties would become a problem.

MISSANDEI: Yes.

Without the Dragon Queen, there'd be no problem at all.

We'd all be dead already.

[WIND WHISTLING] They lit the trench.

Bran I just want you to know I wish The things I did Everything you did brought you where you are now.

Where you belong.

Home.

I'm going to go now.

Go where? [] [RAVENS CAWING] [] [] Man the walls! SOLDIER 1: Man the walls! SOLDIER 2: Man the wall! Man the walls! Come on! Get out there! Get moving! Come on.

Come on! Come on! Go, go, go! BRIENNE: Come on! [ROARS] SOLDIER 1: They're against the wall! Get more men up here! - Fill the gaps, quickly! - Get in there! SOLDIER 2: They're climbing the walls! - Relieve the archers! - SOLDIER 2: Relieve the archers! Archers on top! - SOLDIER 1: Move up! - SOLDIER 2: Go, go! Come here! - Come on! - SOLDIER 3: Move back! - SOLDIER 4: Stand away! - SOLDIER 2: Go on, go on.

Go! Go.

- SOLDIER 3: Step back.

- SOLDIER 4: All the way, archers! [SPEAKS IN VALYRIAN] [SNARLING] SOLDIER 1: Hold the wall! SOLDIER 2: The wall, they're coming up! - SOLDIER 3: Hold the wall! - SOLDIER 4: Hold the wall! Draw! Come on! [] [YELLS] SOLDIER: They're coming up! Look out! [WHIMPERING] [SHUDDERING] [] [YELLS] [GRUNTING] Clegane! Clegane! [SCREAMS] [GRUNTS] BERIC: Clegane! Clegane, we need you! You can't give up on us.

Fuck off! We can't beat them.

Don't you see that, you stupid whore? We're fighting Death! They can't beat Death.

Tell her that.

[PANTING] [SCREAMING] [GASPING] [YELLS] [ROARS] [] [] [DAENERYS WHIMPERING] [GRUNTING] [] [PANTING] [FOOTSTEPS] [] [WIGHT CROAKS] [SNARLING] [GASPS SOFTLY] [WIND WHISTLING] [SNARLING IN DISTANCE] [BREATHING SHAKILY] [SNARLING] [PANTING] [WIGHTS SNARLING IN DISTANCE] [MEN YELLING IN DISTANCE] [DOOR THUDS] [ALL GASPING] SOLDIER 1: Open the door! SOLDIER 2: Open the door! - SOLDIER 3: Come on! - SOLDIER 4: Open the door! Open the door! Please! Open it! [SOLDIERS SCREAMING INDISTINCTLY] [SCREAMING FADES] [WIND WHISTLING] [OBJECT CLATTERS IN DISTANCE] - [OBJECT THUDS] - [GASPS] [WIGHTS SNARLING IN DISTANCE] [SCREAMING] Rah! Aah! [GRUNTING] Come on! Go! - Come on! - BERIC: Run! We've gotta go! [] [PANTING] [SPEAKS INDISTINCTLY] MELISANDRE: The Lord brought him back for a purpose.

Now that purpose has been served.

[] I know you.

And I know you.

You said we'd meet again.

And here we are.

At the end of the world.

You said I'd shut many eyes forever.

You were right about that too.

Brown eyes green eyes and blue eyes.

[WIGHTS SNARLING AND THUDDING ON DOOR] What do we say to the God of Death? Not today.

[] [WIND WHISTLING] [WIGHTS SNARLING] [GASPS SOFTLY] Here they come! Steady, lads.

Steady now.

Make every shot count.

[] MAN 1: Over there! MAN 2: There! [] JON: Get off.

[GRUNTING] [JON GRUNTS] [GROANS] [PANTING] [ROARS] [DRAGON ROARING] [] Dracarys.

[] [] [DAENERYS GRUNTS] [] [PANTING] [WIND WHISTLING] [ALL GRUNTING] [] [JON YELLS] [WIGHTS RUSTLING] [GASPS] [SNARLING] [BABY CRYING] [PEOPLE SCREAMING] Come on! Come on! No! No, no, no! [GRUNTING] [] - Bran! - DAENERYS: Go! [WIGHTS SNARLING] [DROGON ROARING] [DROGON SCREECHES] [GRUNTS] [WHIMPERS] [] [YELLING INDISTINCTLY] [GRUNTS] [SAMWELL SCREAMING] [HISSING AND SNARLING] [YELLS] [SCREAMING] [PANTING] [] [EXHALES SHARPLY] [DRAGON ROARS] [GRUNTS] Jorah! [ROARING] [GRUNTS] [YELLS] [SNIFFLING] [GASPS] BRAN: Theon.

You're a good man.

Thank you.

[YELLING] [GRUNTING] [GRUNTS] [VISERION ROARS] [YELLS] [YELLS] [GRUNTS] [GASPS] [] I'm hurt.

[] [SOBBING] [GROWLING SOFTLY] (FIRE CRACKLING) (DRAMATIC MUSIC PLAYS) DAENERYS TARGARYEN: We have won the Great War.

Now, we will win the last war.

(CHEERING) (MUSIC INTENSIFIES) DAENERYS: We'll rip her out root and stem.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=game-of-thrones&episode=s08e03

1316 words including directions/character names. Cut that out and you have 747 words for 82 minutes.

3 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

I think we need to all give Bran a brake. He could have been swooping all over the battlefield as his tiny little birds keeping a third eye on everything.

Who made sure Dany saved Jon? Bran

Who made sure Jorah saved Dany? Bran

Who made sure Red lady found Arya? Bran

Who made sure that Beric and Sandor found Arya? Bran

I mean I am sure he did none of the above and is indeed a useless shit, he should be called Bran Wyatt, talks absolute shit, does fuck all, rinse repeat. 

Pretty sure he’s got two mate.