Sign in to follow this  
Louch

Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

My husband and I were discussing the deaths (or potentially dead) this morning. We were both unsure about Brienne and Tormund (partly because I was hiding under the duvet as I didn't want to see them die) but are they dead or alive? We saw them beat up but didnt see them die did we?

Edited by deathrey

14 minutes ago, deathrey said:

My husband and I were discussing the deaths (or potentially dead) this morning. We were both insure about Brienne and Tormund (partly because I was hiding under the duvet as I didn't want to see them die) but are they dead or alive? We saw them beat up but didnt see them die did we?

They were cornered, but didn’t see them die, and I don’t think they’ll die here. I think Brienne will die at King’s Landing, and I reckon there are a couple of ways they could go with it, both of which involve The Mountain killing her, leading to either The Hound facing his brother as a mark of respect after Brienne bested him, or Jamie fights The Mountain en route to killing Cersei.

There’s a whole bunch of ways they could go with it now that the Night King has been vanquished, and I so pumped for the final 3 episodes

1 hour ago,  
gmoney said: 

Is Bran the worst character in all of fiction? 

"I'm going to go now" 

Oh, are you going to do anything useful, worg into something cool and help out?

"... No" 

*Eyes roll back into head*

I was hoping for him to say “my planet needs me” and then he just lifts out of the scene

Edited by WyattSheepMask

2 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

There’s a whole bunch of ways they could go with it now that the Night King has been vanquished, and I so pumped for the final 3 episodes

This week is going to pass so slowly! What will we do once the 3 weeks are up?! I can't remember the last time I was this excited over a TV show and I can't really imagine being this enthralled again.

I think so but cant imagine many people staying up till 2 to watch it, I must be mistaken with the 9pm thing then. Luckily managed to scroll past the discussion so not really had anything spoiled before watching it tonight.

Think I best leave this thread now 😂

5 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Thought it was no spoilers till it aired over here at 9pm

I think it was decided you'd have to be an idiot to click here after the first UK airing.

I think we need to all give Bran a brake. He could have been swooping all over the battlefield as his tiny little birds keeping a third eye on everything.

Who made sure Dany saved Jon? Bran

Who made sure Jorah saved Dany? Bran

Who made sure Red lady found Arya? Bran

Who made sure that Beric and Sandor found Arya? Bran

I mean I am sure he did none of the above and is indeed a useless shit, he should be called Bran Wyatt, talks absolute shit, does fuck all, rinse repeat.