Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 8, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 8, 2013 Scott Hall had another great interview on Austin's podcast. He said he's wants Cody Hall to use the claw as a finish. I dont think the claw is getting over in 2013, to be honest.
The King Of Swing Posted August 8, 2013 Posted August 8, 2013 Well they did just about manage to get Umaga hitting people with Thumb over so I wouldn't completely rule it out.
Paid Members hallicks Posted August 8, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 8, 2013 Why pay for something when you can get it for free? That's why the music industry went to shit. When the proper fans stop paying for it, they'll start catering more and more to casual fans and the wrestling business will go to shit as well.
Paid Members Slapnut Posted August 8, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 8, 2013 Mick Foley's daughter is lovely to look at. And hopefully over 18.
Paid Members Maverick Posted August 8, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 8, 2013 Born December 93 so ogle away
King Pitcos Posted August 8, 2013 Posted August 8, 2013 Well they did just about manage to get Umaga hitting people with Thumb over so I wouldn't completely rule it out. Yeah, but they tried someone using the claw as a finisher last year and it failed miserably. Although Tensai is really crap.
fraserbee Posted August 8, 2013 Posted August 8, 2013 Scott Hall had another great interview on Austin's podcast. He said he's wants Cody Hall to use the claw as a finish. I dont think the claw is getting over in 2013, to be honest. I hate the claw hold. The only time I ever got into it was in the Dusty Rhodes/Barry Windham match at Bash '88, where they somehow made a six-minute claw spot utterly gripping (no pun intended). I can't see it working in 2013 either. Surely there are plenty other simple enough submissions he could use?
Paid Members Deaq Posted August 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 9, 2013 His first figure won't have the hat or shirt. His eventual elite figure will have both removable. I know what you mean about it being a bit dull though. He has wrestled in a red shirt before, hasn't he? That's a little bit better. Never expected that, don't pay much attension to new WWE figures to be fair, having a quick look at a few shows they do the figures in the wrestling gear now, I'm still in that Hasbro mindset I guess.
Adam Young Posted August 9, 2013 Posted August 9, 2013 After watching the second day of NJPW's G1 Climax tour, there's something I love about the visual of Jushin Liger, presumably, providing serious analysis of what we've just witnessed. I now want to see Jushin Liger on all sports broadcasting from football to cricket to darts doing the exact same thing.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 9, 2013 New outfit for Kassius Ohno. Doesn't look like he's getting a call up anytime soon.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 9, 2013 I'm now more convinced than ever that he was signed up so somebody could take the piss out of him from within.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted August 9, 2013 Paid Members Posted August 9, 2013 He looks like charity shop Diesel.
PSF Posted August 9, 2013 Posted August 9, 2013 (edited) Well they did just about manage to get Umaga hitting people with Thumb over so I wouldn't completely rule it out. Never understand why the Samoan spike gets so much shit. The way Umaga hit hit it with his mannerisms was great. The visual of the manager snapping the cigar was great. And then think about some strong as fuck wild man jabbing his thumb into your throat as hard as he could, its gonna fucking hurt and your staying down for at least 3 seconds. Nothing wrong with the move at all. I miss Umaga Edited August 9, 2013 by PSF
Vamp Posted August 9, 2013 Posted August 9, 2013 I think its nice that they've given Ohno a costume for his upcoming All Star run.
Recommended Posts