Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Why pay for something when you can get it for free?

That's why the music industry went to shit. When the proper fans stop paying for it, they'll start catering more and more to casual fans and the wrestling business will go to shit as well.

Scott Hall had another great interview on Austin's podcast. He said he's wants Cody Hall to use the claw as a finish. I dont think the claw is getting over in 2013, to be honest.

I hate the claw hold. The only time I ever got into it was in the Dusty Rhodes/Barry Windham match at Bash '88, where they somehow made a six-minute claw spot utterly gripping (no pun intended).

I can't see it working in 2013 either. Surely there are plenty other simple enough submissions he could use?

• Paid Members
His first figure won't have the hat or shirt. His eventual elite figure will have both removable.

sdcc_2013_mattel_panel_pic43.jpg

I know what you mean about it being a bit dull though. He has wrestled in a red shirt before, hasn't he? That's a little bit better.

Never expected that, don't pay much attension to new WWE figures to be fair, having a quick look at a few shows they do the figures in the wrestling gear now, I'm still in that Hasbro mindset I guess.

After watching the second day of NJPW's G1 Climax tour, there's something I love about the visual of Jushin Liger, presumably, providing serious analysis of what we've just witnessed. I now want to see Jushin Liger on all sports broadcasting from football to cricket to darts doing the exact same thing.

Well they did just about manage to get Umaga hitting people with Thumb over so I wouldn't completely rule it out.

Never understand why the Samoan spike gets so much shit. The way Umaga hit hit it with his mannerisms was great. The visual of the manager snapping the cigar was great. And then think about some strong as fuck wild man jabbing his thumb into your throat as hard as he could, its gonna fucking hurt and your staying down for at least 3 seconds. Nothing wrong with the move at all.

umagasamoanspike0iu.gif

I miss Umaga :(

Edited by PSF